A warm welcome to all my visitors,

Thank you for taking the time to come and look at my blog, I really do appreciate it. I would love you to leave me a comment, even if it’s just to say Hi. It means I can come visit you!

All my designs are original, so copyrighted to me. If I have been inspired by someone elses work, I have named them in the post, and where able, I have provided a link.

Please feel free to use my designs for inspiration, I just ask you to credit me, and provide a link back to my blog.

Thanks, Shaz XX

Wednesday 1 February 2017

WOYWW #400


Okay, this is written early, and scheduled, as my desk will be pretty much empty and bare. The reason being, I told you all last week that my surgery date was the 7th of Feb. Friday morning I had a call from my surgeons secretary, and immediately thought ' Here we go', as I said, they have a reputation for cancelling ops. However, she went on to say that if I was willing to be seen by another surgeon, one of them had a slot open up in their theatre list for Wednesday the 1st, and did I want it. So I said yes, just to get it over and done with. Means my surgery is a week early, and chances are I will be coming home before I was due to go in. So that's where I am by the time you are reading this.
But didn't want to miss the big 400 milestone,happening over at Julia's place, The Stamping Ground. and I will no doubt be able to visit over the coming days while I'm recovering.
 Doug will put up a post on here, probably sometime on Thursday, just to let you know how things went.
So, thats a short & sweet post from me, and I'll be seeing you soon. XxX
 EDIT: I just did a bit of research into my new surgeon, and seems he's actually the lead Thoracic surgeon for the team, so looks like I got an upgrade!

22 comments:

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hi dear Shaz,
I am sending many prayers and hugs for God's mercy and guiding hand in surgery, that it will be completely successful, and for quick healing post op.

God bless you richly dear Shaz.x thanks for sharing on such an important day for you and for WOYWW... happy 400th!

Didn't know whether to link over for you but guess you have it organised so wont make any booboos by doing so.
love, Shaz in Oz.x #13

{Shaz in Oz – Calligraphy Cards}

Annie said...

So glad you got an upgrade and thinks happened rather sooner than planned....it's just what you deserve my friend. Really hope all goes well and will be looking out for good news from Doug very soon.
Biggest hugs,
Annie x #10

Kathyk said...

Wishing you the VERY BEST with your surgery today, missing you at WOYWW #400

Hope to see you around again soon and with good results too

All the best

Kathyk
#19

dutchess said...

Hope op goes well and a speedy recovery Shaz....will be thinking of you today! Xxxx

Anne said...

Hi Shaz, I didn't join in last week so hadn't realised you'd got the new date and an upgrade :-) Hope all goes well and you are soon home and recover quickly. Hugs Anne x #12

SumBunneh said...

Thinking of you <3 x

Anonymous said...

We are all thinking of you today and hope that your 'upgraded' surgeon does a fantastic job. I had the same experience when I had my thyroid removed - the hospital would literally ring and give me a day's notice to go in for surgery (which is impossible when I have the animals to sort out and my mum needed to come and stay to help out). This happened twice until I told them I needed at least a few days to get sorted. Such a relief to think that you will be home before the original scheduled date. Ali x #5 currently!

Kyla said...

Ooh fingers crossed and thanks to Doug for the updates ☺

Kyla said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mrs.D said...

Pleased you got the upgrade!!!, means you didn't have so long to worry and imagine all sorts of things, and more to the point you got the super expert.
Praying for a really good outcome and that you will soon be back blogging and crafting.
Bless you, and Doug.
Chris #33

cuilliesocks said...

Just so pleased for you Shaz that your op got a step up, I wish you well and a good recovery, will look forward to hearing how yo are doing, Hugs Kate x

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Always look on the bright side Shaz! Sounds like you've got the best guy for the job! I know you'll beat this cos. you're a tough cookie and we love you! Look forward to hearing all about it when you get back. Sending much love and hugs, Angela xXx 23

Elizabeth said...

Hello my lovely! I do hope all goes well today and that you will be home again, making a good recovery, in no time. Look forward to Doug's update. Hugs, Elizabeth x #28

Unknown said...

My prayers are with you! Glad you're getting this over with and hope you have a fast and complete recovery! Hugs!
Carol N #36

Julia Dunnit said...

You deserve the upgrade. Been on my mind all day, sending love. Xxxx

glitterandglue said...

Hi Shaz. Hope you don't mind - but I've just this minute linked you up for WOYWW - knew you didn't want to miss out all together!! I trust all today has gone well for you. that surgeon sounds just right.
Take care dear girl. Love to you both. God bless.
Margaret #3

Helen said...

ok so home now and can post the comment here! no idea why my phone wouldn't let me at work... Have seen from FB that Doug has confirmed you are out of theatre, so will just say I hope all has gone well and you make a speedy full recovering. As I said on Shoshi's blog, "happy" 400th - not the way you wanted to spend it! Helen #1 xxx

Sharon Madson said...

Sending prayers up for you Shaz! Happy 400th! $43

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

Hoping all went well for you today Shaz. Will pop back tomorrow for Doug's update. Sending you love xx

jill said...

Hope all goes well for your surgery.
Happy woyww jill#41

Sharon said...

Glad the day has finally come. Sending big hugs your way

Sharon K #38

MaryH said...

Shaz, Just wanted to send some happy thoughts and prayers that your surgery went as was expected and that you are now recovering with all speed and not too much discomfort. Prayers & positive thoughts are coming your way. Hugs too.

An End of an era

An end of an era

I write this with a broken heart, that only time can heal My beautiful, wonderful wifelet Shaz (Silverwolf) passed away peacefully in the ea...