A warm welcome to all my visitors,

Thank you for taking the time to come and look at my blog, I really do appreciate it. I would love you to leave me a comment, even if it’s just to say Hi. It means I can come visit you!

All my designs are original, so copyrighted to me. If I have been inspired by someone elses work, I have named them in the post, and where able, I have provided a link.

Please feel free to use my designs for inspiration, I just ask you to credit me, and provide a link back to my blog.

Thanks, Shaz XX

Saturday 4 February 2017

Day 4 Doug's log: Star date 04/02/2017.17.45

No real change from this morning apart from the glucose is almost back to normal so everything is tickety boo.
 the male nurse said he will pop her back on the breathing assist machine tonight to ensure she fully exhales while she sleeps  and to help inflate them as she breaths in.

So i am off home to pop the washing machine on :)
i will call the ward (4) later to see how she is and then text her to see if she is up for a chat.

Happy dance time :) :)

5 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Good news then Doug, hpe Shaz has a comfortable night tonight, Kate x

SumBunneh said...

Yay!!!!!

Barb said...

Very positive news Doug. Wishing Shaz a good night's sleep and you too. Barbx

Doug Brooks said...

I actually got sent home to take my brother to the last ever Black Sabbath concert in Birmingham , when i got back i called the hospital and they are well pleased with her , there are no more bubbles coming out the drain and she has have another couple of nebulisers so it is still positive new.
Dare i hope............

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Good news so welcome Doug, happy dance indeed, praying on. Shaz in Oz.x

An End of an era

An end of an era

I write this with a broken heart, that only time can heal My beautiful, wonderful wifelet Shaz (Silverwolf) passed away peacefully in the ea...