A Warm Welcome to all my visitors.
Thank you for taking the time to come and look at my blog, I really appreciate it. Please leave me a comment, even just to say Hi, It means I can come and visit you, and find new friends!
All my designs are original, so copyrighted to me. If they have been inspired by someone else, I have credited them in the info. Please feel free to use my designs, I just ask that you provide a link back to my blog, Thanks.
Sunday, 31 October 2010
Sunday, 24 October 2010
The tartan panel was stamped with Distress ink, Worn Lipstick.
Saturday, 23 October 2010
Sunday, 10 October 2010
Saturday, 9 October 2010
The rules for this award are:
3. Share three things about yourself that you enjoy doing.
4. Pass the award to 5 others.
So first, Donna...Thank you so much- my first ever award, you have made my day, week, month.....
Next my 3 shares are:
1. Rubber stamping, of course
2. Reading: Fantasy fiction in particular,
3. Listening to Heavy Metal
And the 5 ladies that I am passing this award onto are:
1. Marg (Silvercrafter) My co- Mother -in-Law and very good friend
2. Tina (Scrapdiva)
3. Cammi (Cuttin up)
4. Alison (Crafty-Bake) Cardmaking AND Cake- what more could anyone want?
5. Diane Clark (Stampin ldglfr62)
Apart from Marg, all these ladies I have found on SCS, and lose many a happy hour (and more) just going round checking out the blogs, so I want to say a huge thank you to all of you for being so inspiring, so creative, and most of all for sharing what you do with all of us.And trying to pick just 5 is so hard- every blog I see I find work that I love...