A warm welcome to all my visitors,

Thank you for taking the time to come and look at my blog, I really do appreciate it. I would love you to leave me a comment, even if it’s just to say Hi. It means I can come visit you!

All my designs are original, so copyrighted to me. If I have been inspired by someone elses work, I have named them in the post, and where able, I have provided a link.

Please feel free to use my designs for inspiration, I just ask you to credit me, and provide a link back to my blog.

Thanks, Shaz XX

Thursday 2 February 2017

Day 2 Dougs log : star date 02/02/2017.0958

I got here at ten past eight due to traffic so just missed the consultant. But the nurse said they had to convert to open surgery . The epidural is out and they took her off the morphine this morning. Due to the morphine in her system she is drifting in and out of consciousness. She has eaten between naps a bit of toast and is taking sips of water. I have just left to get some breakfast while they tend to her.

6 comments:

SumBunneh said...

Refuel and regroup.. over and out Captain xx

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Praying for you both, for Shaz's complete healing with no further repercussions, thanks so much Doug for this updating, it's appreciated.
Shaz in Oz.x

Debbie Rock said...

Thanks for the update! Am with Erika for sure - refuel & regroup! Onwards & upwards now the op., is done and dusted and, knowing Shaz, it won't be long before she is back on her feet again. Love of the mega-kind to you both. xXx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Sorry to get here late (what's new?) Thinking of you! Chris 34

Barb said...

I'm so sorry to be a late visitor. My thoughts are with you both. Barb xxx

misteejay said...

Couldn't get on the PC yesterday so have just had a 'catch up'.
Thinking of you both.
Toni xx

An End of an era

An end of an era

I write this with a broken heart, that only time can heal My beautiful, wonderful wifelet Shaz (Silverwolf) passed away peacefully in the ea...