A warm welcome to all my visitors,

Thank you for taking the time to come and look at my blog, I really do appreciate it. I would love you to leave me a comment, even if it’s just to say Hi. It means I can come visit you!

All my designs are original, so copyrighted to me. If I have been inspired by someone elses work, I have named them in the post, and where able, I have provided a link.

Please feel free to use my designs for inspiration, I just ask you to credit me, and provide a link back to my blog.

Thanks, Shaz XX

Thursday 2 February 2017

Day 2 Doug's log: star date 02/02/2017.16:16

I got back from dinner to find that the physiotherapist and nurse had taken shaz for a walk. Shaz unfortunately was in a fair amount of pain , so much so they restarted the morphine . From what Sharon said it was her shoulder that was giving her the pain and not nessesarily her ribs. The nurse said this was normal due to the  procedure  she had had done due the position That the surgeon has to place the arm in to operate, add to how relaxed your muscles are you can easily over stretch without realising it.

After about half hour or so the nurse returned to find out if the pain is under control, as it wasn't they have upgraded the box with the morphine in it to a push button one so she can administer small doses as and when she needs it.

She is just having a nebuliser and a coffee and has her pain back under control again now.

5 comments:

SumBunneh said...

Rest well Shaz x

Annie said...

Take your time and heal well xxxx

Monica said...

just get well and back to your favorite pleasure. miss your posts.
Hug Monica

Mrs.D said...

Doug please give Shaz a very gentle hug from me and give her my love.
Chris MrsD.

cuilliesocks said...

Again thanks for your update Doug, good to hear that Shaz's ain is under control, Kate x

An End of an era

An end of an era

I write this with a broken heart, that only time can heal My beautiful, wonderful wifelet Shaz (Silverwolf) passed away peacefully in the ea...