A warm welcome to all my visitors,

Thank you for taking the time to come and look at my blog, I really do appreciate it. I would love you to leave me a comment, even if it’s just to say Hi. It means I can come visit you!

All my designs are original, so copyrighted to me. If I have been inspired by someone elses work, I have named them in the post, and where able, I have provided a link.

Please feel free to use my designs for inspiration, I just ask you to credit me, and provide a link back to my blog.

Thanks, Shaz XX

Saturday 1 January 2011

Birthday in blue

                                                                   The first card of the year.
A simple brayered background (Adirondack Cloudy Blue, Stonewashed & Sailboat Blue), overstamped 3 times at various heights with Penny Blacks 'Aspire',3381K. Stamped in Archival black, then just the flower spikes sprinkled with a sparkly embossing powder and heat set. The panel was then cut to 15cm wide, so I could trim it into 3 equal panels, which were matted onto dark blue card with a narrow gap between, then onto pale blue card, then mounted onto a blue marble card base. Happy Birthday stamped onto pale blue card in black and embossed, then cut out with the smallest oval from Nestbilities petite scalloped ovals set, then dark blue card cut out with the next size up. I punched a small hole in the dark blue oval & threaded a piece of ribbon through then mounted with a couple of blobs of silicone glue.

2 comments:

Donna Heber said...

Shaz,

This is gorgeous! Just love the triple panels with the sparkly embossing powder.

I hope you had a great New Year!

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hi Shaz checking out your blog again and guess what I have ordered this Aspire stamp a few days ago now from Simon Says, so thanks for letting me know what it is.. I love this soft blues in it.. so gorgeous, isnt it? I love my brayer... and yes your comment about meeting the nicest folk on blogs is so right..
I am so glad you are not sick just busy, I have been crook for last few days hopefully on the mend soon, take care,
love Shaz in oz,xx

An End of an era

An end of an era

I write this with a broken heart, that only time can heal My beautiful, wonderful wifelet Shaz (Silverwolf) passed away peacefully in the ea...