A warm welcome to all my visitors,

Thank you for taking the time to come and look at my blog, I really do appreciate it. I would love you to leave me a comment, even if it’s just to say Hi. It means I can come visit you!

All my designs are original, so copyrighted to me. If I have been inspired by someone elses work, I have named them in the post, and where able, I have provided a link.

Please feel free to use my designs for inspiration, I just ask you to credit me, and provide a link back to my blog.

Thanks, Shaz XX

Friday 7 January 2011

Birthday Wishes

Another card featuring Stampscapes Lakeside Cove. White card brayered with shades of yellow Adirondack dye ink, overstamped in Black Staz-on, then a little brown ink added to the rocks. the sentiment was also stamped in brown, onto a scrap from the main image. The image  and mat were cut out with the two largest dies from Nestabilities Labels 8. The base card was cut to 15 cm square and covered with a sheet from the Papermania  Antique Cream pad then a length of toning ribbon wrapped around, with a folded bow added on top.

5 comments:

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

Not sure what is going on on my computer but I could not see this picture before, and now I cannot see the one on the post above. However, I do like this one, Shaz, nice summery colours to remind us what good weather may be like. Having completed one batch of photo scanning today, tomorrow is destined to be a creative day to, hopefully, do all the cards for this month, then it is back to the labelling boxrs and scanning photos, in betweem frequent hot lemon and honey.

ShazInOzCardsCalligraphy said...

ah Shaz I really love this one I am in love with my Stampscapes stamps too they are simply amazing dont you agree? I love their website...I have a post on them to put up but not done it yet , you inspire me to get onto it! lovely!
Shaz in Oz.x 'tis a balmy 26C :)

Donna Heber said...

Breathtaking Shaz!

Eileen said...

I have been running back and forwards between your blog and ShazinOz blog ...phew! worn out now but full of great ideas ...Just ordered a ton! of Stampscapes stamps after seeing what the pair of you have achieved with them ... !! Great fun xx

tonilea said...

this is so calming. I love it. I am using it as an inspiration piece for a friend's birthday card. Thanks.

An End of an era

An end of an era

I write this with a broken heart, that only time can heal My beautiful, wonderful wifelet Shaz (Silverwolf) passed away peacefully in the ea...