A warm welcome to all my visitors,

Thank you for taking the time to come and look at my blog, I really do appreciate it. I would love you to leave me a comment, even if it’s just to say Hi. It means I can come visit you!

All my designs are original, so copyrighted to me. If I have been inspired by someone elses work, I have named them in the post, and where able, I have provided a link.

Please feel free to use my designs for inspiration, I just ask you to credit me, and provide a link back to my blog.

Thanks, Shaz XX

Saturday 1 January 2011

Believe in Yourself...

Another brayered background, the moon shape created with a post-it note circle.Here I used Distress Ink Milled Lavender, then Adirondack Purple Twilight & Eggplant. Agapanthus Cluster by Stampendous was overstamped twice in Archival Black, on the right hand side of the panel.The Birds stamp, from Lavinia stamps, was also stamped in Black Archival. The whole panel was cut down to 15 x 9 1/2 cm, then roughly 41/2 cm cut off the left side, onto which was stamped the sentiment.This is a stamp aquired from e-bay at some time, and I don't know the maker, sorry.Both panels were matted onto dark purple card, leaving a small space between them. A scrap of purple organza ribbon was wrapped around one corner with a small bow stuck on top with a glue dot. The whole thing mounted onto a pale purple marbled card base, and a small dragonfly metal embellishment added to the sentiment panel.

2 comments:

Fiona said...

Stunning card Shaz. I love the shaded background....I really ought to blow the dust off my brayer some time! :)

Donna Heber said...

I have this same sentiment. Now you have inspired me to get it out again and try to create something as wonderful as this.

An End of an era

An end of an era

I write this with a broken heart, that only time can heal My beautiful, wonderful wifelet Shaz (Silverwolf) passed away peacefully in the ea...