A warm welcome to all my visitors,

Thank you for taking the time to come and look at my blog, I really do appreciate it. I would love you to leave me a comment, even if it’s just to say Hi. It means I can come visit you!

All my designs are original, so copyrighted to me. If I have been inspired by someone elses work, I have named them in the post, and where able, I have provided a link.

Please feel free to use my designs for inspiration, I just ask you to credit me, and provide a link back to my blog.

Thanks, Shaz XX

Sunday 30 January 2011

Stampscapes Easel

Background brayered in Adirondack Sandal & Latte, with a post-it note mask for the sun.Stampscapes  Pine Row,150E, and Single Pine, 196F, both from the same U/m Nature sheet as the next card, were stamped in Distress ink Forest Moss. The flight of ducks,(Lavinia Stamps) and sentiment, (Butterfly Kisses Art Collage clear stamp set) were stamped in Adirondack Espresso. The image was trimmed and matted onto dark green, dark brown, then a steel grey card. For the base of the easel, I punched a strip with an X-Cut Fleur Di Lis punch, then added a strip of the grey card. A wide green ribbon was wrapped around, and a folded bow added to the top with glue dots.

4 comments:

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

I like this one too. The sentiment fits so well, and those trees are so delicate. You have been so busy today. I am just stuck, sorting out stuff from the spare room. Boring.

Donna Heber said...

Lovely Shaz!

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

ooooh Shaz this is just so gorgeous gotta get my brayer out again!!
Love my three new Adirondack colours I have just bought now have a grand total of 6! they blend so beautifully, gotta be good when they do that.. might need to get some more..
Shaz in oz.x

Jenni ~ http://stampinJen2011.blogspot.com said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Love it!

An End of an era

An end of an era

I write this with a broken heart, that only time can heal My beautiful, wonderful wifelet Shaz (Silverwolf) passed away peacefully in the ea...