A warm welcome to all my visitors,

Thank you for taking the time to come and look at my blog, I really do appreciate it. I would love you to leave me a comment, even if it’s just to say Hi. It means I can come visit you!

All my designs are original, so copyrighted to me. If I have been inspired by someone elses work, I have named them in the post, and where able, I have provided a link.

Please feel free to use my designs for inspiration, I just ask you to credit me, and provide a link back to my blog.

Thanks, Shaz XX

Friday 7 January 2011

Collage Art

The main image is Illuminata, by Inkadinkado, stamped in black versafine onto cream linen card, then green, red & ochre inks  added with a stencil brush. The card base was cut to 15 cm square, and a sheet from the Kay & Co Lifes Journey pad torn and added to the left side. The image was matted onto dark green card and trimmed with a deckle edge blade then mounted partially over the torn paper. The letter A was die cut and overstamped with the same stamp, and inked in the same way. This was then triple embossed and left to cool. The word stamp from Winter Wonderland Plate 1, from Paper Artsy, was stamped in Gold Brilliance ink in the top right , then heat embossed with clear powder. The letter was fixed in place with Pop-up Glue dots. Live Well Laugh Often, Love Much was stamped in Espresso ink down the left, and some narrow brown & green ribbon tied around the spine.

2 comments:

Tiffany's Epiphanies said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I love your blog! I'll have to try out the Stampscapes after seeing what you've done with them!

Fiona said...

Fascinating piece! It looks so authentic, it doesn't seem possible that the different elements came from disparate companies yet gel so well.

An End of an era

An end of an era

I write this with a broken heart, that only time can heal My beautiful, wonderful wifelet Shaz (Silverwolf) passed away peacefully in the ea...