A warm welcome to all my visitors,

Thank you for taking the time to come and look at my blog, I really do appreciate it. I would love you to leave me a comment, even if it’s just to say Hi. It means I can come visit you!

All my designs are original, so copyrighted to me. If I have been inspired by someone elses work, I have named them in the post, and where able, I have provided a link.

Please feel free to use my designs for inspiration, I just ask you to credit me, and provide a link back to my blog.

Thanks, Shaz XX

Monday 3 January 2011

You can't cross the Sea....

Both main images are from The Stamp Man, the Antique Map, and the Ship Collage  are here.The map is stamped on an Alcohol ink background, the ship on a brayered one in similar shades. Both matted onto black card, the map is mounted with DST, the Ship image is raised with foam pads. The sentiment is from Butterfly Kisses, from a set called Nautical Collage. This is stamped onto a scrap of the Alcohol ink background and matted onto black card. I set it in place with silicone glue, so I could angle it slightly- it is raised from the card base at the top. Two dolphin charms were added, also with silicone glue. The dark blue card base was cut to 15cm square. I have entered this in the Simon Says Stamp & Show challenge for this week- using your newest stamp.

8 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Just stunning - lovely images and a beautiful creation.

Kathy and Lucky said...

Very pretty, love the colors and the layout.

Nancy said...

Beautiful card!
Thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge.

Unknown said...

Beautiful, love the colors!

Fiona said...

Wow - that's a fabulous layout Shaz! Beautiful way of combining related images, and I love the sentiment. Gorgeous in all ways!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful images. I love how you combined the images. I'll have to visit the Stamp Man. TFS

Unknown said...

Great use of your new stamps this makes a great card

Love Dawn xx

Minxy said...

Just delightful

An End of an era

An end of an era

I write this with a broken heart, that only time can heal My beautiful, wonderful wifelet Shaz (Silverwolf) passed away peacefully in the ea...