A warm welcome to all my visitors,

Thank you for taking the time to come and look at my blog, I really do appreciate it. I would love you to leave me a comment, even if it’s just to say Hi. It means I can come visit you!

All my designs are original, so copyrighted to me. If I have been inspired by someone elses work, I have named them in the post, and where able, I have provided a link.

Please feel free to use my designs for inspiration, I just ask you to credit me, and provide a link back to my blog.

Thanks, Shaz XX

Saturday 1 January 2011

Mosaic Birthday

White smooth card, brayered with Adirondack Sunshine Yellow & Distress Shabby Shutters, leaving the central part white.Stampscapes Cloud w/Crescent Moon, 202G was stamped at the top of the card, then Pines & Rocks, 195G,was stamped 3 times across the card,using a stamp positioner, all in Black Staz-on. Allowed to dry, then a little colour added to the rocks with Adirondack Espresso, with a sponge. The image was trimmed to 10 1/2 cm square, then cut into 3 1/2x3 1/2 cm squares. Reassembled and mounted onto a piece of bronze card, leaving a narrow gap between each square. This panel was mounted onto a square (15cm) black base card. Sentiment added to a small label, and threaded with a short piece of Bronze ribbon.

3 comments:

Fiona said...

I really love this....a tranquil piece, and the trompe l'oeil effect is stunning.

Donna Heber said...

Wow! This must have taken you a lot of time Shaz. I just love your Stampscapes scene - awesome.

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

This one is so dramatic, and moody. Love it. By the way, you might like to have a nose at my blog as there is something there for you.

An End of an era

An end of an era

I write this with a broken heart, that only time can heal My beautiful, wonderful wifelet Shaz (Silverwolf) passed away peacefully in the ea...