A warm welcome to all my visitors,

Thank you for taking the time to come and look at my blog, I really do appreciate it. I would love you to leave me a comment, even if it’s just to say Hi. It means I can come visit you!

All my designs are original, so copyrighted to me. If I have been inspired by someone elses work, I have named them in the post, and where able, I have provided a link.

Please feel free to use my designs for inspiration, I just ask you to credit me, and provide a link back to my blog.

Thanks, Shaz XX

Sunday 30 January 2011

Fairy Easel

This card uses all Lavinia Stamps-Dandelions, 3 small dancing Fairies and Fairy dust is like love phrase. The background was brayered with Adirondack Sandal & Latte on the bottom and Cool Peri on the top, with a Post-it note mask. The dandelions stamps has three different flowerheads, and I just used one, stamped three times at varying heights. I stamped in Versafine black, and added a little sparkly embossing powder to the heads. The top part of the moon also has a sparkle, and this was completely accidental! When I tipped off the embossing powder, some of it stuck to the area the post-its glue strip had been.One of the three dancing fairies was also stamped in black, then I used Stickles 'Crystal' to add to her wings and for 'fairy dust' she is sprinkling on the flower heads. The image was trimmed and matted onto a pearlescent blue card.
The phrase was stamped onto an offcut from the image, and also matted onto blue card.
 I used a Quickutz embossing folder,Diamonds & Dots, to emboss a piece of white card which I added to the card base. The stamped phrase was added with a little silicone glue, then a matching silver/blue ribbon wrapped around with a folded bow on top.

1 comment:

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

I love that use of fairydust. I did not even see the fairy to begin with. How did you do those folded type bows? A lovely way to do the stop on an easel card.

An End of an era

An end of an era

I write this with a broken heart, that only time can heal My beautiful, wonderful wifelet Shaz (Silverwolf) passed away peacefully in the ea...