A warm welcome to all my visitors,

Thank you for taking the time to come and look at my blog, I really do appreciate it. I would love you to leave me a comment, even if it’s just to say Hi. It means I can come visit you!

All my designs are original, so copyrighted to me. If I have been inspired by someone elses work, I have named them in the post, and where able, I have provided a link.

Please feel free to use my designs for inspiration, I just ask you to credit me, and provide a link back to my blog.

Thanks, Shaz XX

Monday 31 October 2016

Memory Box Grand Happy Birthday Take Two.

 Larger cards this time, 6"x6" square. No backing paper either, just the die cut straight onto white card base. For a bit of a pop, I did add die cut balloons, from an X-Cut die set.It gives you, I think, 6 different balloon shapes and sizes, and options for strings and bows too.
 The largest balloon was stuck straight down onto the card base, then I layered the next one slightly raised, by adding a couple of squares of card to the back before sticking it down. Then for the final one I added a square of card to the back, then a couple of pop-dots. The reason I stuck the card to the back was that I die cut them from foil paper, so I wanted to make sure they didn't get flattened.
 And that was literally all there was to it. Really fast cards, which is always a bonus.




6 comments:

Kyla said...

Look great shaz

Barb said...

A lovely collection of cards Shaz. Barbxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Gorgeous cards and lovely to have you on board at the Christmas Card Club.
Lorraine

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Shaz, popped over to visit and say welcome on board the CCC, great to have you and seeing what you do, Kate x

Mrs A. said...

Hi Shaz, welcome on board the Christmas Card Club Hugs Valery (aka Mrs A.)

Rita said...

Hi Shaz. You know how glad I am to see your with us in the CCC. I know you will fit in fine with our little family. Loving your Cards. Hugs Rita xxx

An End of an era

An end of an era

I write this with a broken heart, that only time can heal My beautiful, wonderful wifelet Shaz (Silverwolf) passed away peacefully in the ea...