Rubber Art Stamping & Card Making.

A Warm Welcome to all my visitors.

Thank you for taking the time to come and look at my blog, I really appreciate it. Please leave me a comment, even just to say Hi, It means I can come and visit you, and find new friends!

All my designs are original, so copyrighted to me. If they have been inspired by someone else, I have credited them in the info. Please feel free to use my designs, I just ask that you provide a link back to my blog, Thanks.


Monday, 31 October 2016

Memory Box Grand Happy Birthday Take Two.

 Larger cards this time, 6"x6" square. No backing paper either, just the die cut straight onto white card base. For a bit of a pop, I did add die cut balloons, from an X-Cut die set.It gives you, I think, 6 different balloon shapes and sizes, and options for strings and bows too.
 The largest balloon was stuck straight down onto the card base, then I layered the next one slightly raised, by adding a couple of squares of card to the back before sticking it down. Then for the final one I added a square of card to the back, then a couple of pop-dots. The reason I stuck the card to the back was that I die cut them from foil paper, so I wanted to make sure they didn't get flattened.
 And that was literally all there was to it. Really fast cards, which is always a bonus.




6 comments:

Kyla said...

Look great shaz

Barb said...

A lovely collection of cards Shaz. Barbxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Gorgeous cards and lovely to have you on board at the Christmas Card Club.
Lorraine

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Shaz, popped over to visit and say welcome on board the CCC, great to have you and seeing what you do, Kate x

Mrs A. said...

Hi Shaz, welcome on board the Christmas Card Club Hugs Valery (aka Mrs A.)

Rita said...

Hi Shaz. You know how glad I am to see your with us in the CCC. I know you will fit in fine with our little family. Loving your Cards. Hugs Rita xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...