A Warm Welcome to all my visitors.
Thank you for taking the time to come and look at my blog, I really appreciate it. Please leave me a comment, even just to say Hi, It means I can come and visit you, and find new friends!
All my designs are original, so copyrighted to me. If they have been inspired by someone else, I have credited them in the info. Please feel free to use my designs, I just ask that you provide a link back to my blog, Thanks.
Sunday, 23 October 2016
Birthday Card-io for a change!
So now I have 6 birthday cards to add to my stash.
A number of different Card-io/Majestix stamps were used to make these, but they all started out with some foliage being stamped first in an assortment of Adirondack and Versafine Greens.
I made sure to use plain stamping card this time around, and it worked as I wanted.
In the main, the foliage stamps are from these sets: Greenery 1, Summer Wreath and Oriental Blossom.
I made sure to leave plenty of white space too.
The flowers on this one are from a set called Summer Meadow. Stamped in Adirondack Red Pepper and Cranberry.
All the floral elements in the cards were heat embossed with Clear Detail Powder, and the greenery had dried out so no powder stuck to it.
The same flower set used here, this time in Versafine Blue Lagoon and Adirondack Sail Boat Blue.
Here we have Gerbera Garden, using Adirondack Purple Twilight and Eggplant.The little bee is also part of the set, and was stamped in Archival Coffee, then I added a little pale orange with a Promarker.
The stamp set in this one is called Oopsy Daisy, with the two sizes of daisy stamped in both Adirondack Sunshine Yellow and Sunset Orange.
The little blue dragonfly is from an RST set called Dragonflies at Dusk.
This one has stamps from another RST set called Triple Floral Dragonfly and a butterfly from Begonia garden. Inks used were Adirondack Mountain Rose, Pink Sherbet and Purple Twilight.
Final card is stamped using Seasonal Rose, in Adirondack Red Pepper and Purple Twilight.
The birthday greeting is a Clarity stamp, from the set called Line Sentiments No.1. I used a matching ink from the flower colours to stamp it in, and placed the outer mask left from cutting out the circle to protect the design.
The selection of inkpads I was working from.
All six fronts mounted onto card bases, 5"x5".
Finishing touch was three half pearls in toning colours just below the sentiment.