A warm welcome to all my visitors,

Thank you for taking the time to come and look at my blog, I really do appreciate it. I would love you to leave me a comment, even if it’s just to say Hi. It means I can come visit you!

All my designs are original, so copyrighted to me. If I have been inspired by someone elses work, I have named them in the post, and where able, I have provided a link.

Please feel free to use my designs for inspiration, I just ask you to credit me, and provide a link back to my blog.

Thanks, Shaz XX

Thursday 24 January 2013

Guess What? Yes, More Birthday Cards!






So, two more cards. The blue one uses a stamp called 'Graffiti', from Kaisercraft, which was stamped in Adirondack Denim, on top of a background sponged with a variety of blues. The sentiment is also stamped in Denim. The Eiffel tower image is a Tim Holtz clear stamp, from the set 'Urban Grunge'.








The green card is a strip sponged in a variety of greens, and an assortment of modes of transport randomly stamped in black. The hot air balloon was stamped onto another piece of sponged green card, then mounted with foam tabs, as was the Happy Birthday, which I cut into a banner shape.



3 comments:

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

These cards are giving me ideas on how to use up some of my ready folded cards of all sizes. That would free up a lot of space, which has to be good. xx Maggie

Anonymous said...

These would make fab male cards, great going :)
Lynn x

Becky said...

These are beautiful! love the different shades of colors on each.

An End of an era

An end of an era

I write this with a broken heart, that only time can heal My beautiful, wonderful wifelet Shaz (Silverwolf) passed away peacefully in the ea...