Rubber Art Stamping & Card Making.

A Warm Welcome to all my visitors.

Thank you for taking the time to come and look at my blog, I really appreciate it. Please leave me a comment, even just to say Hi, It means I can come and visit you, and find new friends!

All my designs are original, so copyrighted to me. If they have been inspired by someone else, I have credited them in the info. Please feel free to use my designs, I just ask that you provide a link back to my blog, Thanks.


Thursday, 24 January 2013

Yet more Birthday cards

So, you remember my sample try outs from the other day, for the CAS cards? I just thought they looked too nice to waste, even though they were only on copy paper. I didn't want to use them as they were though, as there were bits I wasn't happy with.


 So I cut them into squares, and matted them onto card.



Stared at them for a bit, and decided I diodn't like that either.

So I cut them back down into squares.........





...and gave each one three coats of UTEE.






Four became this card, with some navy organza ribbon tied in a knot.










And the other four became this one, with the centre two 'cracked'. Okay, I confess, the first one cracked by accident, so I thought a second one would sort of even it out a bit :) .

3 comments:

Myrna said...

Shaz
Wonderful idea. Such beautiful cards.
Myrna

gardenpinks said...

Love the waste not want not motto and you have done a super job here - lovely cards for your collection :)
Lynn xx

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

ah clever idea again Shaz. :D love it Shaz in Oz.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...