Looking at the assortment of tags I'd coloured, the orange one said 'Bee' to me, and I do have a Bee stamp or three about.The first stamp is an old Aspects of Design stamp, (the Stamp Man),called Bee Botanical, and much to my surprise, when I went to have a look, they are still available. There is also a Butterfly and a Dragonfly, in the same style. Tempting, lol. They also have 3 sizes of unmounted Bee and the smallest of those I used to stamp in a few places with Versamark, then dust with Mica powder.
The stamp I used for this is by Judikins.It is still available in this years catalogue, and there are a few up on E-bay, wood mounted. One of the Aspects Of Design Bees is the same size, I just preferred the wings on this one.
I was going to make the bee from Fusible Fibres,so
So I peeled him off, and trimmed down.
Cleaned my stamp with Staz-on cleaner. The reason I'm showing you this, is the block the stamp is on. For quite a few years, I wondered why my blocks were going cloudy/ crackled. Then I found out it was the Staz-on cleaner causing it. So I've gradually bought some new ones, and the damaged ones I keep for cleaning Staz-on off my stamps. They still work fine, and if its a large, or mounted stamp, its not a problem. But if I'm using a clear stamp, then you can't see what you are doing.
The Bee is mounted with some silicone glue blobs. I thought it needed something, then remembered I have some sheets of beeswax, so broke off a small piece, and added that below the bee with another blob of silicone.