Another card using some of the same masterboard as the previous card, but in a mosaic format this time. This is actually the sixth, or maybe seventh pic I've taken, as they keep looking blurred, but I've come to the conclusion it's the way the light is reflecting off the peel offs I've coloured for the sentiment.
I started by punching out a number of squares from the masterboard sheet I had left. The punch is supposed to be a 1" punch, a Woodware one, but it's actually an inch and a quarter.
It was as soon as I'd punched these out and lay them out, that I had an idea. The sort of idea I should have had before the punching, to be honest. But now I had it in my head, so it was going to get done.
I'd thought it would look good with some gold embossing on the pieces.
Clever, aren't I ?
So, I found some flourish stamps, and a gold inkpad. I laid out the stamps so one impression would get all the pieces.
Then of course, because they all stuck to the stamp, I had to peel them off. Covered them with powder, then used tweezers to shake it back off.
It was a really good idea at the time, lol.
Anyway, heat set them, and job done.
Now to start laying them out, and to help with this, I'd cut some strips of card to keep the spaces even. The first row is lined up against a ruler, and a strip of card between each square. Then a strip down the side of the first 3, held in place with some low tack tape, and the next 3 laid down, and so on.
The image is trimmed down to leave a narrow border, then matted onto orange then pink card.
The flowers are a Spellbinders/Heartfelt Creations dies set called Delicate Aster. I used the 2 smaller flowers, and cut them from a pink and orange-ish vellum.
They were stacked up, and an orange mixture seed beads added to the centre with Glossy Accents.