A warm welcome to all my visitors,

Thank you for taking the time to come and look at my blog, I really do appreciate it. I would love you to leave me a comment, even if it’s just to say Hi. It means I can come visit you!

All my designs are original, so copyrighted to me. If I have been inspired by someone elses work, I have named them in the post, and where able, I have provided a link.

Please feel free to use my designs for inspiration, I just ask you to credit me, and provide a link back to my blog.

Thanks, Shaz XX

Sunday 10 March 2019

A Final batch of strip cards for a while.

 So, giving these a break now. I've made a couple of dozen or so over the last few days, and I'm all done for a while.

A few Birthday cards in an assortment of styles.



 Then I moved on to some Get Well cards,all made the same as others, this time using a set of heart dies from Nellie Snellen.  I also swapped to some corrugated cardstock instead of glitter. Like the Star cards made before, I die cut a smaller heart from Fun Foam to give the heart some dimension.
The Get Well Soon die is by Crealies.








And then I switched again, and made a Happy Anniversary, word die by Crealies, and a Thinking of You card. It looks a lot clearer in real life, the glitter really seems to confuse the camera lens!
This time I layered a background die cut over a panel of striped card for a change.






1 comment:

Stacy Sheldon said...

these are so smart, and its fun that they are all different yet similar too :)

An End of an era

An end of an era

I write this with a broken heart, that only time can heal My beautiful, wonderful wifelet Shaz (Silverwolf) passed away peacefully in the ea...