A warm welcome to all my visitors,

Thank you for taking the time to come and look at my blog, I really do appreciate it. I would love you to leave me a comment, even if it’s just to say Hi. It means I can come visit you!

All my designs are original, so copyrighted to me. If I have been inspired by someone elses work, I have named them in the post, and where able, I have provided a link.

Please feel free to use my designs for inspiration, I just ask you to credit me, and provide a link back to my blog.

Thanks, Shaz XX

Thursday 19 March 2020

Invading the UFO box!

So, five cards made so far from the UFO's. The first two are both Eclipse cards.
I used Happy as one Eclipse, and Birthday for the second card. Die cut a small sentiment to complete them.
 The stamp is by Phill Martin, called Birthday Cloud, and is roughly A5 in size.
The Alpha dies are by X-Cut, called Wedding Alpha & Numbers. 1⅜" or 3.5cm high.







The other three use the same stamp. I had stamped a number of these in different colourways, when I made some into Shaker cards.





 For these, I added some double sided adhesive sheets, then sprinkled that with Glamourdust. Because the Glamourdust is so fine, it doesn't hide what's behind it, just gives a little sparkle.
 The cover frame is an old Cuttlebug Embossing folder, Scrollwork Frame.
 Then I cut out the blank oval in the middle with an oval die. The Embossing folder is slightly too small to cover the front of the card, so I trimmed it down to leave a contrasting border, from the base card, on each side.

4 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Shaz, wonderful cards, I've never tried an eclipse card but I thing they look fabulous, super colours and designs.
Hope you are keeping well and safe, Kate x

Linda Simpson said...

These are all gorgeous Shaz, love the different designs.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Kelly said...

Hi Shaz! Pretty cards. I have yet to make Eclipse cards and I bought the letter dies from SU specifically when that technique circulated a year ago. How sad is that! LOL Hugs & Creative Blessings! Kel

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Fun post, great cards. I struggle with embossing folders, never seem to be the size I need or turning isn't possible for ideas I come up with. I like the effects. Stay safe and hopefully soon we'll be able to enjoy things outside our homes.

An End of an era

An end of an era

I write this with a broken heart, that only time can heal My beautiful, wonderful wifelet Shaz (Silverwolf) passed away peacefully in the ea...