A warm welcome to all my visitors,

Thank you for taking the time to come and look at my blog, I really do appreciate it. I would love you to leave me a comment, even if it’s just to say Hi. It means I can come visit you!

All my designs are original, so copyrighted to me. If I have been inspired by someone elses work, I have named them in the post, and where able, I have provided a link.

Please feel free to use my designs for inspiration, I just ask you to credit me, and provide a link back to my blog.

Thanks, Shaz XX

Sunday 1 March 2020

Christmas Card Club #5- Post Box/Mail Box

Two cards from me for this fortnights challenge, this time set by Valery Anne, who wanted us to feature post or mail boxes.
 What came to mind were the Christmas images I was glittering last year, and I recalled a Teddy Bear posting a letter image, which would be perfect.
 I embossed some pearl white card with an Embossing Folder from Crafters Companion, called Elegant Snowfall.
I cut a matt for each card, which are 6" square by the way, then matted the trimmed down embossed cardstock onto that.




I added the image with a few dots of silicone glue.

I've no idea who made the Bear stamp, I *think* it's from some sheets of clear stamps I bought a couple of years ago, when our local craft store was having a big sale.













I heat embossed with Silver Detail EP the chosen sentiment, and again matted onto matching cardstock.



The sentiment comes from a Phill Martin set called Stately Christmas Sentiments, which is a lovely font, with some great sentiments.  I originally thought that ' From our House to yours at Christmas' would be ideal for these cards, but it was too large for the card! Available still from Honeypot Crafts.

13 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Two great cards with the bear. . Glad you found in your stash. Hugs ValeryAnne.

cuilliesocks said...

Two sweet cards Shaz, lovely little bear and great embossing, Kate x

Linda Simpson said...

These cards are just adorable. Loving the sweet image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Rita said...

Hi Shaz. What fabulous cards. Love that little bear posting his cards or maybe his letter to Santa. Well Done on making 2. I have phill stamps as well as I just loved the fonts. Hope you are well. Hugs Rita xxxx

gwen70 said...

Two wonderful cards, so sweet with the little bear xx

rachel said...

Brilliant makes ....love the bear! Hugs Rachel xx

dutchess said...

Hi Shaz...what a great stamped image..so sweet I love it...xxx

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful cards, Shaz. The image of the teddy posting a letter is cute and the embossing is the perfect base. Hugs xx

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Two fabulous cards and I love the glittery image too.
Lorraine

scrappymo! said...

Your stamped and glittered image of that sweet little bear posting his letter is really adorable.
Those sentiment stamps are all beautiful. Love the fonts.

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Beautiful Shaz and the cards are gorgeous too! hugs, Angela xXx

Christine Harrop said...

Sorry for my very late appearance in checking out your lovely cards Shaz. Christine

An End of an era

An end of an era

I write this with a broken heart, that only time can heal My beautiful, wonderful wifelet Shaz (Silverwolf) passed away peacefully in the ea...