A warm welcome to all my visitors,

Thank you for taking the time to come and look at my blog, I really do appreciate it. I would love you to leave me a comment, even if it’s just to say Hi. It means I can come visit you!

All my designs are original, so copyrighted to me. If I have been inspired by someone elses work, I have named them in the post, and where able, I have provided a link.

Please feel free to use my designs for inspiration, I just ask you to credit me, and provide a link back to my blog.

Thanks, Shaz XX

Wednesday 8 September 2010

Oriental

A black base card, with a panel of gold washi paper from Hobbycrafts.The stamp is an unmounted rubber, but I can't remember where I bought it from. Its stamped onto an alcohol ink background using Cranberry, Red Pepper & Raisin, with a little Gold Mixative. The image is matted onto black, then gold, then Black card.I mounted this at an angle, and framed two corners with a peel off corner & straight line, leaving one gold and colouring the other with a black peeloff pen. The mizhuiki knot is formed from 1 gold, 2 black and 2 red cords.This was attached with a few dabs of silicone glue.

No comments:

An End of an era

An end of an era

I write this with a broken heart, that only time can heal My beautiful, wonderful wifelet Shaz (Silverwolf) passed away peacefully in the ea...