Rubber Art Stamping & Card Making.

A Warm Welcome to all my visitors.

Thank you for taking the time to come and look at my blog, I really appreciate it. Please leave me a comment, even just to say Hi, It means I can come and visit you, and find new friends!

All my designs are original, so copyrighted to me. If they have been inspired by someone else, I have credited them in the info. Please feel free to use my designs, I just ask that you provide a link back to my blog, Thanks.


Monday, 27 September 2010

Memories

I cut & folded a white card blank to 14 and a half cm square then covered the front with a sheet from Crafty Individuals Book 4 Trees background paper pad. Next I brayered a piece of white cardstock with Encore Enchanted Evening Inkpad, which is  a purple, pink,blue and green metallic rainbow pad.I overstamped this sheet with parts of a tree and the phrase Whispers in the wind (CI 209), and postage marks (CI 124) and others from Stamp Francisco. A separate piece of cardstock was patted with a Versamark pad then  dusted with mica powders.Onto this I stamped the 4 Birds stamp from Crafty Individuals (CI 184) in Black Versafine. I cut the birds out, layered onto the rainbow sheet and cut into tags. A hole was punched in each tag and an eyelet added, along with some fancy wool fibre. I mounted two of the tags with DST and two with foam pads. The phrase 'Memories' was stamped in Versafine Onyx Black along the front edge.

1 comment:

Donna Heber said...

Shaz,

I love your layout and the designer paper is stunning. Wonderful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...