A warm welcome to all my visitors,

Thank you for taking the time to come and look at my blog, I really do appreciate it. I would love you to leave me a comment, even if it’s just to say Hi. It means I can come visit you!

All my designs are original, so copyrighted to me. If I have been inspired by someone elses work, I have named them in the post, and where able, I have provided a link.

Please feel free to use my designs for inspiration, I just ask you to credit me, and provide a link back to my blog.

Thanks, Shaz XX

Wednesday 8 September 2010

Sunset Birthday

For this card I covered an A4 folded blank with a sheet of embroidered handmade paper, for texture. I lay the two strips of ribbon across the paper first, and held them down with DST before attaching the paper to the card blank. For the image, I brayed a piece of white cardstock with Adirondack Lemonade, then added a sun mask from a post-it note.Next I brayered Sunshine Yellow then Sunset Orange( Adirondack) then removed the mask. The Seedhead stamp (from Craftfairy .co.uk) was stamped in black three times, not re-inking between impressions and also varying the height of the image.Birds stamp is from Lavinia Stamps and again is stamped in black across the 'sun'.Trimmed down to size, this was matted onto Bronze then Black glitter paper( Hobbycrafts), leaving the Black longer. I stamped the Happy Birthday again in black onto  some of the offcuts from the image, and matted onto more glitter paper.

No comments:

An End of an era

An end of an era

I write this with a broken heart, that only time can heal My beautiful, wonderful wifelet Shaz (Silverwolf) passed away peacefully in the ea...