A warm welcome to all my visitors,

Thank you for taking the time to come and look at my blog, I really do appreciate it. I would love you to leave me a comment, even if it’s just to say Hi. It means I can come visit you!

All my designs are original, so copyrighted to me. If I have been inspired by someone elses work, I have named them in the post, and where able, I have provided a link.

Please feel free to use my designs for inspiration, I just ask you to credit me, and provide a link back to my blog.

Thanks, Shaz XX

Monday 27 September 2010

Monochrome Ophelia

A square white card blank was stamped in the upper left & lower right corner with Crafty Individuals CI 021 words background in black Versafine.Stampsmiths 'Ophelia' was stamped also in Versafine black onto white pearl card, trimmed, and the corners punched with a SW punch.This was then matted onto black card and mounted to the front centre of the card with foam pads.A black & white spotted ribbon was wrapped around the spine and tied in a knot.3 small diamonds( waste from a black border peel-off) were added to the top right & bottom left of the central image to provide balance, and echo the diamonds in the script.

2 comments:

Tee McNeil Art said...

THIS is beautiful! I love love love it!

Valerie H. Marshall said...

Hi Shaz...
I stumbled upon your site and had a nice visit, thank you! I see that you have worked with Stampsmith's Ophelia stamp in the past. If you feel inspired to do so, please drop by and join us for The Stampsmith Challenge - we'd love to see more of your work!
Cheers,
Val :)

An End of an era

An end of an era

I write this with a broken heart, that only time can heal My beautiful, wonderful wifelet Shaz (Silverwolf) passed away peacefully in the ea...