Rubber Art Stamping & Card Making.

A Warm Welcome to all my visitors.

Thank you for taking the time to come and look at my blog, I really appreciate it. Please leave me a comment, even just to say Hi, It means I can come and visit you, and find new friends!

All my designs are original, so copyrighted to me. If they have been inspired by someone else, I have credited them in the info. Please feel free to use my designs, I just ask that you provide a link back to my blog, Thanks.


Friday, 10 September 2010

Oriental'triptych'

This uses the Japanese lady with ravens stamp from an earlier card.Like before I removed the plum ink with cotton buds and added black ink to the ravens with a marker. Image cut into 3 then mounted onto washi paper. A gold triangle frames opposite corners, matted onto black then washi paper again.The Oriental lettering is a small segment of a kanji lettering stamp. I inked a small piece of thick card with black ink, triple embossed, then pressed the letter stamp, inked in gold, into it. When cold I edged with gold Krylon pen, added a tassel and mounted with silicone glue.The black base card has a motif embossed from the Borderfold embossing board from The Glitter Girls.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...