A warm welcome to all my visitors,

Thank you for taking the time to come and look at my blog, I really do appreciate it. I would love you to leave me a comment, even if it’s just to say Hi. It means I can come visit you!

All my designs are original, so copyrighted to me. If I have been inspired by someone elses work, I have named them in the post, and where able, I have provided a link.

Please feel free to use my designs for inspiration, I just ask you to credit me, and provide a link back to my blog.

Thanks, Shaz XX

Sunday 25 April 2010

Ophelia


The image is called Ophelia, by Stampsmith. She is available facing left or right. I bought both versions, from Blue Moon Crafts in Stratford on Avon. She is stamped on an Alcohol ink background, made with Denim & Stream, with Silver Mixative.Stamped in Stazon Black. Trimmed down and mounted onto silver then pale blue card. Base card is an A4 sheet of pearl white card (PDA card & paper) scored and folded in half, then the front scored and folded in half again. One edge is dry embossed with the Emboss to Impress board and blue & clear flatback acrylic gems stuck into the circles with a little silicone glue. The left hand side of the card is covered with blue handmade paper with a glittered surface decoration. Two layers of ribbon are wrapped around the folded back front half of the card and secured in the middle, under where the main image will be placed. The image is then mounted, stuck down only to the folded back portion of the card.

No comments:

An End of an era

An end of an era

I write this with a broken heart, that only time can heal My beautiful, wonderful wifelet Shaz (Silverwolf) passed away peacefully in the ea...