A warm welcome to all my visitors,

Thank you for taking the time to come and look at my blog, I really do appreciate it. I would love you to leave me a comment, even if it’s just to say Hi. It means I can come visit you!

All my designs are original, so copyrighted to me. If I have been inspired by someone elses work, I have named them in the post, and where able, I have provided a link.

Please feel free to use my designs for inspiration, I just ask you to credit me, and provide a link back to my blog.

Thanks, Shaz XX

Sunday 25 April 2010

Ophelia 2


This is the Ophelia image facing the opposite way. Stamped with Stazon Timber brown, onto grey marble card, and the corners punched with a southwest punch, then mounted onto dark brown card.I then added a little colour with some pink mica powder applied with a cotton wool bud to the flowers in her hair. The base card is cream linen A4 sheet scored, folded and cut to 15cm square, trimmed with a deckle edge blade and used in topfold format.This was stamped with the Judikins Harlequin background in Light Brown Ancient Page ink.The image is then mounted on foam pads at a slight angle.Narrow dark brown ribbon attached to the left hand side, cut at an angle. The 'bow' is made with two pieces of ribbon folded in to a circle then attached one on top of the other with a pearl headed pin, then cut off the majority of the pin with wire cutters, and fold over the remaining pin with a small pair of pliers. Stick in place with a little silicone glue.Small peeloff sentiment to finish off.

No comments:

An End of an era

An end of an era

I write this with a broken heart, that only time can heal My beautiful, wonderful wifelet Shaz (Silverwolf) passed away peacefully in the ea...