Rubber Art Stamping & Card Making.

A Warm Welcome to all my visitors.

Thank you for taking the time to come and look at my blog, I really appreciate it. Please leave me a comment, even just to say Hi, It means I can come and visit you, and find new friends!

All my designs are original, so copyrighted to me. If they have been inspired by someone else, I have credited them in the info. Please feel free to use my designs, I just ask that you provide a link back to my blog, Thanks.


Sunday, 25 April 2010

New baby


Decoupage sheet by Le Suh. Yellow Gingham vellum has slots cut to thread the ribbon through. Yellow and white mulberry paper punched with Fiskars Sunflower border punch. This works better if you sandwich the mulberry paper with normal cheap printer paper. Base baby image stuck onto white glitter card with silicone glue. The ribbon part of the decoupage I cut away and replaced with real ribbon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...