A warm welcome to all my visitors,

Thank you for taking the time to come and look at my blog, I really do appreciate it. I would love you to leave me a comment, even if it’s just to say Hi. It means I can come visit you!

All my designs are original, so copyrighted to me. If I have been inspired by someone elses work, I have named them in the post, and where able, I have provided a link.

Please feel free to use my designs for inspiration, I just ask you to credit me, and provide a link back to my blog.

Thanks, Shaz XX

Sunday 25 April 2010

Landscape wedding


This one used a stamp called At the Altar, by Stampendous(R102). Stamped and embossed in silver first onto white pearl card, then onto Burgundy vellum. I cut out just the overdress from the vellum and attached to the main image with silicone glue.The dry embossing was from the Emboss to impress board by the Glitter Girls, then flatback acrylic gems added. Heart border peeloff is by Craft Creations. I coloured the bouquet with H2o's.Nestability scalloped oval cut & embossed, and a slot cot either end. Burgundy organza ribbon knotted through. and Names added with peeloff letters.

No comments:

An End of an era

An end of an era

I write this with a broken heart, that only time can heal My beautiful, wonderful wifelet Shaz (Silverwolf) passed away peacefully in the ea...