A warm welcome to all my visitors,

Thank you for taking the time to come and look at my blog, I really do appreciate it. I would love you to leave me a comment, even if it’s just to say Hi. It means I can come visit you!

All my designs are original, so copyrighted to me. If I have been inspired by someone elses work, I have named them in the post, and where able, I have provided a link.

Please feel free to use my designs for inspiration, I just ask you to credit me, and provide a link back to my blog.

Thanks, Shaz XX

Tuesday 20 April 2010

Oriental 2


A really simple quick card. A5 card scored and folded.A strip of red patterned oriental paper mounted onto a slightly larger piece of gold paper, mounted to the left. A small piece of red mulberry paper, torn. Lines 'drawn' with a wet paintbrush help.
The 'coin' was made from Fimo, cut out with a small round lid from a jar. I then pressed a real japanese coin into it for the pattern and used a scalpel to cut out the centre square.I cut out a dozen or so, then after baking rubbed with gold rub-on wax. Threaded through with some narrow red ribbon, and mounted on top of the mulberry paper with silicone glue.Found some small Peeloff Happy Birthday stickers( Craft Creations).

No comments:

An End of an era

An end of an era

I write this with a broken heart, that only time can heal My beautiful, wonderful wifelet Shaz (Silverwolf) passed away peacefully in the ea...