Rubber Art Stamping & Card Making.

A Warm Welcome to all my visitors.

Thank you for taking the time to come and look at my blog, I really appreciate it. Please leave me a comment, even just to say Hi, It means I can come and visit you, and find new friends!

All my designs are original, so copyrighted to me. If they have been inspired by someone else, I have credited them in the info. Please feel free to use my designs, I just ask that you provide a link back to my blog, Thanks.


Sunday, 25 April 2010

Get well soon


Pale blue mulberry paper torn to fit down the centre of the card.A silver mesh panel added on top. Craft Creations Vase peel off fixed onto blue patterned paper and cut out. Flowers punched from a selection of blue & purple papers. Fernleaf from a punch by Woodware.Small tag has a blue eyelet in the top with ribbon threaded through and sentiment added.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...