These were pics in a previous post of the start of a triple stamping tag. I stacked them up using some repositionable tape, and sponged them with Distress Inks- Wild Honey, Tea Dye, Barn Door & Brushed Corduroy. Overstamped with Crafty Individuals & PaperArtsy stamps (I listed them here).
I found a paper stack ( Dovecraft 8x8 Abstract Prints) in similar colours, and oversprayed it with some Mica sprays,using a Creative Expressions mask of cogs.
Then I decided to run it through my Big Shot Pro with the Cuttlebug Folder 'Clockworks'.
Had to do it twice, but the design lines up quite well. Covered my base card with this, added some Walnut Stain Distress Ink to the edges,then layered up the tags with their corresponding matt. I also lightly swiped the sponge over the embossing, gave it a bit more detail.The colours look a bit different in this picture- I think I forgot to change the camera setting to 'Fluorescent' in the first pics! They are more orangey than the first pictures show, to be fair.
A few cogs and gears ( bought from e-bay) added with silicone glue completed the tag.