A warm welcome to all my visitors,

Thank you for taking the time to come and look at my blog, I really do appreciate it. I would love you to leave me a comment, even if it’s just to say Hi. It means I can come visit you!

All my designs are original, so copyrighted to me. If I have been inspired by someone elses work, I have named them in the post, and where able, I have provided a link.

Please feel free to use my designs for inspiration, I just ask you to credit me, and provide a link back to my blog.

Thanks, Shaz XX

Sunday 13 January 2019

Part One of Using up UFO's.

Over the last few days I've been tackling my UFO folders, and so far have made 9 cards from them.
 All the cards are 5¾x 4¼. An assortment of top fold and side fold, landscape instead of portrait.



 These two used Tim Holtz layering stencils and stencil paste that was then hot foiled.
 I die cut a strip of cardstock with a fancy edge in a matching cardstock. The Stitched Hearts die I believe came from The Works, and the stamp set for the sentiment is from Woodware, called Little Messages.
Doug had recently said some 'Just 'Cos' cards would be a good idea, and we happened to spot this set on a recent trip to a local craft store.
The top stencil is Mosaic, the bottom, Splash.


These two again used TH Layering stencils, this time just using paste. I coloured Translucent paste using reinkers for these.


The green one has an edge from a Spellbinders Shapebilities set ,called On The Edge. The top one uses a Stitched Border from a set bought on Aliexpress.


The top stencil is called Woven, the bottom one Splash.

Another TH stencil, Gothic, again stencil paste & Hot Foil. The sentiment comes from a Phill Martin set, Baroque Sentiments 2. Heat embossed in Copper EP, The Banner die is another Aliexpress purchase, and the dies are much longer than this, I just re- sited the die and cut it off shorter.






More Hot foil & TH stencils, in both cases the foils are multi coloured or have a gradient.
 The Birthday Wishes sentiment is another Woodware set bought at the same time as the first one, called Double Birthday.

The die cut sentiment uses two dies, the HUGS is an Aliexpress die, the Birthday comes from a Crealies Happy Birthday die.
Last pair of cards, Both using coloured stencil paste. The top one uses Translucent paste coloured with reinkers, to give a blended look across it, and the stencil is another TH one,called Lace.
 The bottom one used a stencil from a company called That Special Touch, and is called Waves. This time I used three of the Sweet Poppy  Pastel Stencil mediums, Pink, blue & lilac.
 The sentiment on this one is another Phill Martin one, Mini Baroque Sentiments. The top sentiment is an Aliexpress set, which is mainly a lot of individual words. The strip was diecut with a stitched strip die, again, Aliexpress. You get 6 dies, in either stitched or plain edges.



6 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

Brilliant Shaz. A useful stash of cards to have too!

Carol Jacobs said...

Fab cards loving the stencil paste! Thanks for sharing!

cuilliesocks said...

Wonderful cards Shaz, brilliant designs and colours, Kate x

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh em gee, you did so well! I’ve spent an afternoon making a mess! I love the stitched dies. Great selection of cards gal!

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Brilliant well done, Shaz, you’re very diligent. Hoping I feel better tomorrow as haven’t .. did post of Sat though the jewel encrusted technique l bought few dies from Aliexpress when in US an dhad sent to my friend, I have trouble accessing it here and probably just as well, my bird die on Saturday’s cards was from there,
Hugs Shaz in Oz
X

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Gorgeous collection Shaz, love them xxx

An End of an era

An end of an era

I write this with a broken heart, that only time can heal My beautiful, wonderful wifelet Shaz (Silverwolf) passed away peacefully in the ea...