A warm welcome to all my visitors,

Thank you for taking the time to come and look at my blog, I really do appreciate it. I would love you to leave me a comment, even if it’s just to say Hi. It means I can come visit you!

All my designs are original, so copyrighted to me. If I have been inspired by someone elses work, I have named them in the post, and where able, I have provided a link.

Please feel free to use my designs for inspiration, I just ask you to credit me, and provide a link back to my blog.

Thanks, Shaz XX

Sunday 20 January 2019

Christmas Card Club #2- Cute

 Second challenge of the year, and this theme has been chosen by Sylvie, who wanted us to make cute cards.

I went for cute snowmen- although I do think the one on the far right may be a tad more sinister than cute!





The first pair use a really old stamp- I know he's called Scribble Snowman, and used to be a wood mount, and made by Funstamps.
 He was stamped and masked, then I stamped a tree from Visible Image Peace Love Hope Christmas Set.The medium tree is also from this set.
 The snowman was coloured with Prismacolor pencils. I sponged some hills, then added a treeline with stamps from Card-io Christmas Scenery 1.The deer is also Card-io, set called Deer Deer.
 The sleigh and star trail are by Inkylicious. The sentiment from a Crafters Companion set, Christmas Sentiments.
 Sky was sponged in using Distress Inks in Tumbled Glass, Stormy Sky and Chipped Sapphire.

These next pair are both Impression Obsession Snowmen- really not sure about the mouth on the taller one- definitely looks a bit creepy to me!
 Both were stamped onto OHP film- I bought a couple of boxes really cheap when our Staples was closing down- then glitter added on the reverse. Must admit, the stamping platform is great for this, as the stamps tend to slip a little normally when hand stamped.
 The treeline is from the Visible Image set mentioned earlier, as is the lone tree. In the one on the left, the Santa& Sleigh are also from that set, the other uses the Inkylicious one again.




Final two, and back to the Scribble Snowman, again stamped on film and glittered.The Visible Image treeline used again, and the Indigo Blu large tree.


I'm also going to enter this into the
Crimbo Crackers Challenge. 
Winter Wonderland Challenge. 
Christmas Cards All Year Round.
Sparkles Christmas Challenge.
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge 
ABC Christmas Challenge 

18 comments:

dutchess said...

Fabulous cards Shaz...I love all the different snowmen and trees...love that tree line stamp it’s really a scene builder...xxxx

Kath said...

Fabulous cards and such cute snowmen. Thank you for sharing at Winter Wonderland.
Kath x

Christine Harrop said...

Fabulous set of cute snowmen Shaz. I had to smile at your "sinister" snowman. I have a digi image which I don't us because that snowman looks quite creepy! Christine

Marie Bingaman said...

These cards are utterly perfect for our "Let it Snow" challenge at CCAYR, and I am so glad you have joined us! Hope to see you again soon! :)

~Marie B -DT

Kyla said...

ooh, yep love the far right snowman....that grin is perfect :-)

So, popped to read your TH mat review from Crafty Paper Devils (not been to their shop in Barnstaple for YEARS great to see they are still going)-ooohhhh, looks really good....off to measure my space on my little desk (Shaz, you are SUCH an enabler for me!! lol).
kyla

ShazInOzCardsCalligraphy said...

Wow, you’re rocking the Christmas cards in again Shaz, they’re soooo cute! Well done?
(Just wondering what’s the Christmas card club? Is it once week?)
Hugs Shaz in Oz.x

{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}
{Wonderful Words Of Life - Shaz in Oz}

rachel said...

Awesome cards Shaz - and so many of them too! Well done you! Big hugs rachel x

Anet's Crafting said...

Adorable Christmas card Shaz, love the pretty background you created. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Christmas Cards All Year Round. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

Tammy L said...

These are a great set of cards! I love that they are similar and yet different. Very cute! Thanks for joining us at CCAYR and hope to see you again.
Tammy DT

Elizabeth said...

Hi Shaz, I love all your cute cards. All your backgrounds are just perfect for those delighful snowmen. Elizabeth xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Shaz finally getting around to commenting on the CCC cards, love all your cute snowmen cards, they are all too cute, Kate x x

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at CCAYR, good luck!!! Amy DT

Kath said...

Hello again - thank you too for sharing your lovely cards at Sparkles Christmas Challenge.
Kath x

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Wow these are fantastic. You have done such a beautiful job with these lovely projects. Nice work. Love it. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/


Joan said...

I love a snowman card and you have a lovely selection, I do agree about the sinister snowman, I have that stamp but can't bring myself to use it! Love the scribble stamp,my favourite snowman stamp

Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Christmas this month

Joan

Dorte said...

Wonderful christmas card with a lot of cute snowmen. I love them all! Thanks for sharing it with us at this years first challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge.
Dorte x

Helen said...

A great collection of cards - love the scenes you've created.

Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge.

Helen x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous cards Shaz :-) the snowmen are super cute, a fabulous set! :-)

Thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge 🎄
Luv
Lols x x x

An End of an era

An end of an era

I write this with a broken heart, that only time can heal My beautiful, wonderful wifelet Shaz (Silverwolf) passed away peacefully in the ea...