A warm welcome to all my visitors,

Thank you for taking the time to come and look at my blog, I really do appreciate it. I would love you to leave me a comment, even if it’s just to say Hi. It means I can come visit you!

All my designs are original, so copyrighted to me. If I have been inspired by someone elses work, I have named them in the post, and where able, I have provided a link.

Please feel free to use my designs for inspiration, I just ask you to credit me, and provide a link back to my blog.

Thanks, Shaz XX

Sunday 20 August 2017

Honey Doo Cards



 Finally getting some of those card fronts put together. All these images are from Honey Doo stamps, those on the left here are all a design called Butterflies & Flowers Large Corner. All the sentiments are from sets by Phill Martin.
 I've added some Sue Wilson Dies ribbon & bows to them, the Red one uses Lattice Bow over the Classic Bow, which is plain. The green ones use Filigree Bow over the Classic.














The sentiment on all three is from Butterfly Elegance sentiments, and the stamping was done in Brilliance Pearlescent scarlet, and heat embossed with WOW! Sparkling Poinsettia EP. I used the same ink & powder to stamp the image onto red vellum, after cutting them out, I shaped the petals using an embossing tool, the added tiny red seed beads to the centres with Glossy Accents.
 The greens were done in the same way, this time using Brilliance Pearlescent Jade, and WOW! Golden Pine EP. A corner rounder was used to add some interest, doing opposite corners in the left hand card.




Both these cards use the same stamp, Floral Corner Flourish, but in the black card I placed it centrally, and in the purple card, it's in the corner.   I added clear gems to the dots in the black card, and purple one to the purple card.Purple Glitz WOW! EP was used there, and on the black one, I used Clear Hologram Sparkle.
 The sentiments are from Scribbled Sentiments, and Scribbled Corner sentiments.
Again, I rounded opposite corners on all the layers, and also on the base card of the purple one.





























This blue card is stamped with Shower Bouquet, In Brilliance Pearlescent Blue, embossed with Arctic Blue WOW! EP. Acrylic gems added to two opposite corners, and sentiment from Scribbled Sentiment Corners. The backing paper is from an old Papermania pad.






Back to Floral Corner Flourish for the pink card, stamped in Pearlescent Coral, and Clear Hologram Sparkle powder. Pink gems, a Scribbled Corner sentiment, and rounded corners finish it off.




So thats all the Honey Doo cards finished, next post will be some Emboss resist with Brushos, amongst others.


7 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

You have been busy. I really should batch make some cards using similar methods, but somehow never get round to it. Love the designs.

Rita said...

My goodness Shaz, you've been on a roll girl. Everyone of those cards are beautiful too. Love those swirls, very classy and the colours are all so pretty. Hope you are well. Hugs Rita xxxx

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely stunning cards Shaz, such beautiful designs and colours, you've been busy with these, hope you are keeping well, Kate x

Helen said...

they are truly beautiful, Shaz!

Cara said...

Wow, you have been busy! A fabulous set of cards, I hope you're feeling well x

Zoe Tant said...

You've been busy. What a super display of cards. All very pretty. Zx

misteejay said...

Beautiful collection of cards Shaz.
Toni xx

An End of an era

An end of an era

I write this with a broken heart, that only time can heal My beautiful, wonderful wifelet Shaz (Silverwolf) passed away peacefully in the ea...