Rubber Art Stamping & Card Making.

A Warm Welcome to all my visitors.

Thank you for taking the time to come and look at my blog, I really appreciate it. Please leave me a comment, even just to say Hi, It means I can come and visit you, and find new friends!

All my designs are original, so copyrighted to me. If they have been inspired by someone else, I have credited them in the info. Please feel free to use my designs, I just ask that you provide a link back to my blog, Thanks.


Saturday, 1 March 2014

Visible Images February 'Love' Challenge

Excited me! You may remember I said after I'd posted this I was entering it into the Visible Image February Challenge, Love. It got picked as the Random Choice winner today! I get £20 to spend on their stamps- like I'm going to be able to stop there, lol.

2 comments:

gardenpinks said...

Oh well done Shaz, huge congratulations for your beautiful card and a £20 voucher too :)
Lynn x

Kyla said...

Congratulations :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...