A warm welcome to all my visitors,

Thank you for taking the time to come and look at my blog, I really do appreciate it. I would love you to leave me a comment, even if it’s just to say Hi. It means I can come visit you!

All my designs are original, so copyrighted to me. If I have been inspired by someone elses work, I have named them in the post, and where able, I have provided a link.

Please feel free to use my designs for inspiration, I just ask you to credit me, and provide a link back to my blog.

Thanks, Shaz XX

Sunday 13 September 2020

Christmas Card Club #19- Christmas Sentiments.

My these weeks just seem to fly past! Explains why I used to end up in a panic making Christmas Cards in November! But, thanks to our Christmas Card Clubs fortnightly challenge, that horror is way behind me now.😀 This fortnights challenge has been set by Rita, and she wants us to use Christmas Sentiments on our cards. I bought some smashing Christmas Verse stamps from Circa Design a couple of years ago, and their beauty is they look good either inside your card, or as a  focal point on the front, which is how I've used one on my cards.


The first one is in green and silver, and the dies used are an old Spellbinders one called Lacy Squares. I stamped the verse in Silver Pigment ink, then heat embossed with silver EP.

Both pieces of cardstock have an embossed design on them.





The second card is exactly the same, only this time using red & gold.


I has intended to wrap a ribbon around behind the die cuts, but like an idiot, I stuck the gold & silver card down to the card base a bit too quickly!

10 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

Hi Shaz, I love to use sentiments as the focal point of my cards whether Christmas or anything else. These are great.Unfortunately I cannot post until tomorrow - diatribe on the CCC blog. Hugs Christine x

Rita said...

What stunning cards and the verses are beautiful. I love sentiments too. Hope you’re both well. Hugs Rita’s xxxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Fabulous cards using the lovely sentiment stamp, I love the traditional designs.
Lorraine

gwen70 said...

Beautiful cards, love the verses xx

dutchess said...

Two lovely cards for the challenge Shaz...what great sentiments....take care xxx

cuilliesocks said...

These are just lovely Shaz and perfect for the challenge, beautiful sentiments too along with your designs.
Hope you are well, Kate x

Zoe Tant said...

What a super sentiment and with such images conjured up your elegant die cut frames are perfect to set it off. Hugs Zoe x

Linda Simpson said...

These are both beautiful!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Mrs A. said...

Your two cards look pure glass. I love the dies cuts you have used with thecsentiment. Hugs Mrs A.

rachel said...

aw these are pretty Shaz - really lovely cards. Hugs Rachel x

An End of an era

An end of an era

I write this with a broken heart, that only time can heal My beautiful, wonderful wifelet Shaz (Silverwolf) passed away peacefully in the ea...