A warm welcome to all my visitors,

Thank you for taking the time to come and look at my blog, I really do appreciate it. I would love you to leave me a comment, even if it’s just to say Hi. It means I can come visit you!

All my designs are original, so copyrighted to me. If I have been inspired by someone elses work, I have named them in the post, and where able, I have provided a link.

Please feel free to use my designs for inspiration, I just ask you to credit me, and provide a link back to my blog.

Thanks, Shaz XX

Monday 22 February 2016

Another Day, another Christmas card.

Well, as you can see, I went for an easel style with these. They use a Sweet Poppy Stencil, called Snowflake Bauble, with Stencil Paste and glitter.



After the stencil paste was added, I sprinkled each of the three baubles with a different colour glitter. It's reasonably easy to do, just make sure you tip the excess in each colour away from the other designs.






When I'd completed them all, they were put aside to dry overnight.












I decided they needed a bit more sparkle, so added toning  acrylic gems to each bauble.









This Crafts Too embossing folder,- which appears to be discontinued, as I just tried a search, but it's 'currently unavailable' everywhere- has a variety of Christmas Greetings, some Embossed, some debossed. You could use it whole, or as I have here, and cut the greetings into strips.


They've been matted onto black, and a very thin border left, then mounted with foam pads to make the 'stopper' for the easel card.

The base paper I used is from the reduced packs I bought in Hobbycraft recently. See post here.



One last card made with the Baubles stencil.

2 comments:

Rita said...

Beautiful cards Shaz. Love the colours. Hugs Rita xxx

Aimeslee Winans said...

These are beautiful and you crafted them so well! xoxo

An End of an era

An end of an era

I write this with a broken heart, that only time can heal My beautiful, wonderful wifelet Shaz (Silverwolf) passed away peacefully in the ea...