A warm welcome to all my visitors,

Thank you for taking the time to come and look at my blog, I really do appreciate it. I would love you to leave me a comment, even if it’s just to say Hi. It means I can come visit you!

All my designs are original, so copyrighted to me. If I have been inspired by someone elses work, I have named them in the post, and where able, I have provided a link.

Please feel free to use my designs for inspiration, I just ask you to credit me, and provide a link back to my blog.

Thanks, Shaz XX

Friday 24 May 2013

FAO all those going to the WOYWW Crop....

I had a thought yesterday- yes, that was the strange phenomenon that probably caused all the bad weather- about the crop. I thought I'd bring along my Cuttlebug & embossing folders, for anyone who wants to emboss themselves some card/paper. I e-mailed Julia, to say I'd also bring my Nesties & Tim dies, if someone would have a Big Shot to cut the Tim Dies with. Julia has said she will bring hers, and has volunteered to be Mistress of Cutting Duties for the day. So here is a photographic list of the dies & folders I'll be bringing with me:
  IMG_8143 w IMG_8146 wIMG_8147 w
IMG_8148 w IMG_8149 w IMG_8150 w IMG_8151 w
IMG_8152 w IMG_8153 w IMG_8154 w IMG_8155 w
IMG_8156 w IMG_8157 w
IMG_8158 w IMG_8159 w
IMG_8160 w IMG_8161 w
IMG_8162 w IMG_8163 w
IMG_8164 w IMG_8165 w
IMG_8166 w IMG_8167 w
IMG_8168 w IMG_8169 w
IMG_8170 w IMG_8171 w
IMG_8172 w A bit of a selection there!
For anyone mad enough to be considering their Christmas cards already(!), there are Tim Strip dies of Snowflake Rosettes, 2 types, and the Evergreen Garland. Also, Movers & Shapers Reindeer & 25. Theres also Nesties Heirloom Ornaments,which is a long bauble shape, as well as Layered  Pointsettia.
There are 3 sizes of normal Tim Rosettes, and Tattered Florals in Bigz, Movers & Shapers & strip die, with Tattered Leaves to go with them.Also, the Bigz die Tag & bookplates.Two sizes of ticket strips as well.  There are a number of Tim embossing folders, and the Diffusers set will be among them too. ( I’ll remember to pack the sellotape!) So bring along your card, paper & chipboard –you could even bring your Fun Foam & cut & emboss yourself some shadow stamps, lol. and if anyone else wants to bring dies, that’d be great. we’ll have a huge shape swap :) I’ve also got some older Sizzix dies in there, the one with the four hearts on is what I use for cutting out hearts to triple emboss.The gifts one is very useful for Christmas & birthdays, and the Golf clubs set for any golfers you know. There is a Christmas stocking too. That would be good cut from felt, I keep thinking. Another nice Nestie die is the Delicate Aster- it looks gorgeous cut from vellum & stacked up. And if anyone has seen a stamp image I've used, they'd like to stamp some images from, let me know in a comment, or e-mail me, and I'll bring it along too.

6 comments:

gardenpinks said...

Got enough room for your clothes??? LOL
Have a great weekend :)
Lynn x

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

I am so jealous!!!!

airing cupboard crafts said...

Wow what a selection!!! I am looking forward to meeting you at the crop.

Sorry I am late coming round x x

Kyla said...

ooh, such a great idea.....will need to make sure I remember to pack some blank card so I can cut some of those fabulous shapes.

Look forward to meeting you Saturday

kyla

Jennipher said...

Wow, that is an incredible selection!

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

That is so generous of you :o) I would love a few of those TH star/snowflake rosettes to try out.

Fiona xx

An End of an era

An end of an era

I write this with a broken heart, that only time can heal My beautiful, wonderful wifelet Shaz (Silverwolf) passed away peacefully in the ea...