A warm welcome to all my visitors,

Thank you for taking the time to come and look at my blog, I really do appreciate it. I would love you to leave me a comment, even if it’s just to say Hi. It means I can come visit you!

All my designs are original, so copyrighted to me. If I have been inspired by someone elses work, I have named them in the post, and where able, I have provided a link.

Please feel free to use my designs for inspiration, I just ask you to credit me, and provide a link back to my blog.

Thanks, Shaz XX

Sunday 5 July 2020

Christmas Card Club Challenge #14- Christmas Trees.

It would be really bad form if I was late with this fortnights challenge, as it's chosen by me, and I've asked for Christmas Trees, although we always have the option of Anything Goes. You can't even imagine how many photographs it took for me to get ones you could actually see clearly- Sparkly/Holographic Embossing Powders and cameras do not play nicely together!


My 4 cards are made with A4 cardstock folded in half, and I've used a selection of trees with a variety of Embossing powders for my offering  this week.
 The stamps are all by a company called Butterfly Kisses, who seem to have vanished from the industry. I bought the stamps quite a few years ago, at a couple of NEC visits, but haven't seen them for a very long time.












They are a mix of grey rubber and clear stamps,with 7 different designs for the trees. The grey rubber used to be wood mounted, but I unmounted them a long time ago.






  I finished them off by wrapping a black & white checked ribbon round them, then added the greeting onto a die cut banner label


I completely forgot to take any in-process photos, so I'm afraid it's a short and sweet entry from me this time round!



12 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

Really lovely cards Shaz and I can definitely see the sparkle. Thanks for a great challenge. Christine x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Shaz
Gorgeous cards ...
Hugs Sylvie xx

dutchess said...

Stunning cards Shaz....yes you can see the sparkle....take care xxx

gwen70 said...

Wow you have been busy, all gorgeous xx

Mrs A. said...

I like these modern looking trees. Lovely crisp lines and very elegant with the added ribbon. Not heard of the stamp company .i managed 4 by using some LOTV and Hunkydory pre coloured images that took almost as long to complete each card as I Matt end layered. Hope your safe and well. Hugs Mrs A.

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Shaz, your trees are just lovely and beautifully designed on the cards, lot's of super sparkle.
It was a great challenge, thank you, Kate x

Unknown said...

Very nice! My favorite are the trees on black. Striking look!

Rita said...

Beautiful Cards Shaz. Love them. Hugs Rita xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

These are great! A very useful set of stamps and lovely set of cards. Thanks for a fab theme this week.
Lorraine

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous cards Shaz, love your trees.
Hugs
Linda xxx

rachel said...

Really lovey cards Shaz - love those trees! Great theme too - thankyou! Hugs rachel x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Shaz
Its been a while since I've been around but was looking at Darnell's Hammy cards she gave us and it brought back great memories from our meet up in Brum.
Love your CAS trees.
Sometimes you don't need all the bells and whistles, just a fab set of stamps.
Take care.
Ang x

An End of an era

An end of an era

I write this with a broken heart, that only time can heal My beautiful, wonderful wifelet Shaz (Silverwolf) passed away peacefully in the ea...