A warm welcome to all my visitors,

Thank you for taking the time to come and look at my blog, I really do appreciate it. I would love you to leave me a comment, even if it’s just to say Hi. It means I can come visit you!

All my designs are original, so copyrighted to me. If I have been inspired by someone elses work, I have named them in the post, and where able, I have provided a link.

Please feel free to use my designs for inspiration, I just ask you to credit me, and provide a link back to my blog.

Thanks, Shaz XX

Sunday 26 April 2020

Christmas Card Club #9- Bauble/baubles

Back with more Christmas Cards, this fortnights theme has been chosen by Kate, and she'd like to see a Bauble or Baubles on our cards.
 I pulled out quite a few on the theme from my Christmas UFO's, and ended up with another 18 cards for my box.









This is the collection of UFO's, some, like the glittered pieces, I did last year, others are leftovers from a couple of years ago.



In the end, not all of them got used, so they're back in the UFO folder.




I also did some pieces run through Bauble EF's, to use as backings.
 I have 3 folders with Baubles on, the blue one is by Creative, called Baubles, The one on the top right is an old Papermania one, and the one below it is another oldie, from Cuttlebug.






These are glittered baubles, the stamp was by Great Impressions, bought many years ago at the NEC.

I think I was most surprised to find matching glitter card in my stash for all of them!
 Die cut banner and small sentiment peel off added, along with a couple of acrylic gems. I'd added the Cuttlebug folder backgrounds to the card base.



These four were done with a Sweet Poppy stencil & paste, with a small sprinkling of glitter added. The stencil is called Damask Baubles.










 These four use the Papermania EF, and I've just added a few acrylic gems for a little bling. Added a die cut banner and peel off sentiment again. Also used up some Christmas paper from my stash to cover the card bases.









Final four  are again Sweet Poppy stencils and paste, this time with foil added. The stencil for the two on the left is called Christmas Season, The top right is Snowflake Bauble, and the bottom right is Holly Baubles. All were matted onto some holo/metallic foil card, then the card bases had some Christmas stash paper on them.

 So thats it, my cards for this fortnights challenge all done.

15 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I think you hold the record for the most cards this week Shaz! :) and for every challenge I think, it's amazing how many gorgeous cards you manage to create each time. I love the beautiful gold and silver baubles from the Sweet Poppy stencil, they look fabulous.
Lorraine

Christine Harrop said...

A beautiful set of cards Shaz. If I had to choose I think my favorites are final four stencilled ones but it's a close call. I hope you are keeping well. Christine

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Shaz you have been very busy. I am loving all the designs with some gorgeous baubles.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Zoe Tant said...

WOW WOW WOW what an awesome collection for our challenge. Love them all but in particular the gold and silver embossed ones. Keep safe Zoe x

dutchess said...

Hi Shaz...my you have been having fun with your baubles....they are all gorgeous and so varied....now I get why you said you are all baubles out!....
Take care xxxx

cuilliesocks said...

Omgosh Shaz, you've been on a roll with all these stunning cards. All are beautifully designed and the colours are just glorious, love them all,keep well and safe Kate x

rachel said...

wow Shaz - so many cards and all absolutely stunning - absolutely brilliant. Well done! I do hope you and yours ar managing to keep well. Big hugs! Rachel x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Shaz
Stunning cards... love the sweet poppy Stenci ones
Hugs Sylvie xx
Keep safe xx

Rita said...

What fabulous cards. Love them all. Hope you are staying safe. Hugs Rita xxxx

Mrs A. said...

Gosh ?Shazam, that’s a lot of baubles. Love all the different designs . The last four cards are my favourites. If you have been having trouble with getting your food shopping I have a post up on the Ccc blog you might find of interest. Hope you are safe and well. Hugs Mrs A.

scrappymo! said...

Oh my goodness, Shaz. I want to come to England and have a play in your UFO box!!!

These are all fabulous. I love the different types of images you used and the stenciled and glittery paste ones are superb.

I never seem to get organized enough to get that many done...must try harder as i ran out of finished Christmas cards last year.

Although I am considered finished with knee rehab, I still find that I can not sit comfortably for too long at a time. I must perfect the art of wandering and returning to finish multiples like you!!!

Take care
Maureen

gwen70 said...

Wow what a beautiful collection of cards, you have been busy, especially love the sweet poppy stencil ones. xx

ChristineZ said...

You have inspired me to get to work on Christmas cards!! Beautiful baubles. ChristineZ

Kyla said...

wow another 18 cards!!! I particularly like the bottom right (in the first photo) foil one, really bright and cheerful.

kyla

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Loving your baubles, gorgeous xXx

An End of an era

An end of an era

I write this with a broken heart, that only time can heal My beautiful, wonderful wifelet Shaz (Silverwolf) passed away peacefully in the ea...