A warm welcome to all my visitors,

Thank you for taking the time to come and look at my blog, I really do appreciate it. I would love you to leave me a comment, even if it’s just to say Hi. It means I can come visit you!

All my designs are original, so copyrighted to me. If I have been inspired by someone elses work, I have named them in the post, and where able, I have provided a link.

Please feel free to use my designs for inspiration, I just ask you to credit me, and provide a link back to my blog.

Thanks, Shaz XX

Wednesday 1 January 2020

WOYWW #552- The Happy New Year Edition.

Yes, it's Happy New Year, and Happy New Decade! Hoping it's a wonderful, happy, healthy new year for everyone, and another year of Wednesday meetings over at Julia's place, The Stamping Ground, for our regular weekly desk- hop.If you just browse the blogs and have never joined in, make it this years resolution! All the details can be found on Julia's blog, it's easy, fun and FREE!!!! And you can join in whenever you like, no obligation to post every week, just link up and visit when you can.
 Not a single thing to show you this week, I have been working on an Engagement card, actually, making half a dozen different to build up my stores, but can't show them yet. But I wasn't going to miss out on the first post of the New Year, so I'm just going to leave you with this weeks
 And Finally......................................

14 comments:

Helen said...

Wishing you both a happy and HEALTHY new year. Love the funny!! Helen

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Happy New Year, Shaz and Doug! Hope all you hopes and wishes come true in 2020! I had to read the joke twice before I got it LOL!

Sarah Brennan said...

Ha ha ha, love the funny Shaz. Wishing you a happy healthier 2020 and a Happy WOYWW. Sarah #?

Lillianb said...

Happy new you to you and all your family Shaz

Love the little joke, Its great,

Lilian b

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Haha haha...poor old Pooh! Love it dear Shaz, and am so glad that you’re crafting even if you can’t show us cos I know what it’s like to not be up to it! Loads of love to you both.
Happy WOYWW. Thanks for being a blessing, and may God bless you too, especially good health in 2020.
Hugs, Shaz in Oz.x #2 kinda! 😊

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

craftyani said...

Love the funny. A happy and healthy 2020 to you and Doug. Thanks for the friendship over the years. Ani

Annie said...

I'd say Tigger is too busy bouncing to come out of there :-)
Wishing you very Happy New Year my friend. Thank you for the love and friendship over the last year. Here's hoping for many more in 2020.
Hugs,
Annie x

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Oh my I'm slow this morning the joke didn't click until I got to the end, love it. Happy New year, Angela xXx

Crafting With Jack said...

Happy New Year Shaz, love the joke 🤣😟

Neet said...

Well, having read 'poo' as 'pop' I did not get the joke at all until I read it again. Where did you find that one, I have a big grin on my face right now.
Hope you two had a lovely Christmas and my very good wishes for the coming year - may it bring better health and lots of fun for the two of you.
Hugs, Neet xx

Caro said...

Wishing you a very Happy and healthy New Year ... I love your and finally! With love and God Bless, Caro xx

Sandra de said...

Ohhh you do bring a big smile to my face every wednesday. Wishing you and your loved ones a wonderful 2020.
sandra de

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Happy New Year to you and Doug Shaz, i'm especially wishing you the best of years full of crafty day, happiness and good health lets show 2020 how it's done!! Seems strange not seeing a creation or the latest purchase, your just keeping us all in suspense hee hee... Thank you for your good wishes yesterday, i'm late due to visitors just turning up to see the new puppy (it's exhausting!!) Sending WoywW Hugs your way Tracey xx
P.S Forgot to say 2 weeks ago, those small Christmas stamps I used for the dinky cards were Studiolight very useful set.. xx

Anne said...

Happy New Year Shaz and Doug, hope it brings good health as well. Take care . Anne X

An End of an era

An end of an era

I write this with a broken heart, that only time can heal My beautiful, wonderful wifelet Shaz (Silverwolf) passed away peacefully in the ea...