A warm welcome to all my visitors,

Thank you for taking the time to come and look at my blog, I really do appreciate it. I would love you to leave me a comment, even if it’s just to say Hi. It means I can come visit you!

All my designs are original, so copyrighted to me. If I have been inspired by someone elses work, I have named them in the post, and where able, I have provided a link.

Please feel free to use my designs for inspiration, I just ask you to credit me, and provide a link back to my blog.

Thanks, Shaz XX

Wednesday 11 September 2019

WOYWW #536- The Sparkly Edition

 Yep, sparkly because there has been glitter involved this week, quite by accident, although normally glitter and accident are not words you want to see in the same sentence😱. It all came about when I was putting the felt away till I'm ready to use it, and found a plastic wallet in the box full of complete or half complete glittered images.







 I also found a bunch of stamped images I hadn't started yet, so as I'm way behind with my Christmas cards, these are going to be really useful.








 Glasses, more stamped images and an assortment of glue bottles.

 
Glitter in all sorts of colours, mostly bought cheaply either from E-Bay, or loose at Hobbycrafts shows.





 Speaking of which, although it's not called Hobbycrafts any longer, its called The Creative Craft Show, we've booked tickets for that on 2nd November at the NEC. I'm not booking for Happy Stampers this year, as that's 5th October, and as I'll still be having chemo then, I'm avoiding crowded places, in the hopes of not picking up any infections! As long as there's no further breaks, I'll be finished before November. So it'll be interesting to see what this show is like, and if the Exhibitor numbers are improving.





 Finally finished off the house cards!
And so, time once again for leaving our link at Julias place, The Stamping Ground, and visiting desks of all sizes, shapes and state of chaos.


  So tomorrow is the restart of Chemo, and I think I forgot to say last week it will be at 80% of the original dosage, in the hopes that it's more acceptable to my immune system and body in general.





Which just leaves us with.....And Finally.........

Never a truer word spoken!






18 comments:

Helen said...

Good luck with the chemo, and I hope you don't have awful side effects. Love the house cards. Helen #3

Claire said...

The house cards are wonderful! Thinking of you throughout the chemo... hugs xxxx
Happy WOYWW :)
Claire no. 4

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Shaz, I had to smile at you finding the bag of Christmas stuff. I was looking for something the other day and realised I have enough finished and half made Christmas cards without actually making any more....what are we like! Wishing you a happy week and a great woyww, Angela x9x

Glenda said...

Love the house cards but I knew I would. They are beautiful! I'm glad you have a head start on Christmas; that is always nice! Good luck as you begin the next round of chemo...thinking of you!
Glenda #13

Shoshi said...

Oooh a glitter accident - doesn't bear thinking about!! I'm not a great fan of glitter but have a few pots. At one craft show I went to years ago, the Glitter Man was there and his stand was done up like a pirate's cave and all the glitter was in barrels! He was dressed up for the part, too. Almost enough to make me buy loads of glitter!! I hope the chemo isn't too arduous... Side effects are so awful. I've still got PN 4 yrs on, and bladder probs too. Thank you for your comment and your good wishes for the outcome of my PIP assessment. Horrible process, and I don't think I can face any more if I have to take it to appeal. Glad you like the look of my new machine! I'm hoping to try it out today. I thought that piccy of the kitties was worth sharing - they often sit like that, one on each of my hubby's knees!

Happy WOYWW,
Shoshi #11

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Yup I def ain’t growed up yet Shaz, nor ever will be ai suspect! 😉😆
Ooooer! That’s some collection if glitter, Shaz! You don’t do things by half measures do you?!!!? And all those Schparkly images are truly worth clicking on and enlarging to see them in all their yumminess.
I’m really truly praying 80% will co-operate between being good balance wise for your immune system and effective in treatment.
Happy WOYWW. Thanks for sharing, Shaz in Oz.x #15

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Neet said...

Will be thinking of you tomorrow, hope all goes well and your body accepts this.
My word, those house stamped cards have turned out wonderful. What a lovely result. Any news on your moving as yet?
Sorry to hear you won't be at Happy Stampers, my friends will miss you. Not sure if I will be able to go as yet, depends. If I do go I will mention to Lynne and the rest of them why you are not there. It will be good to hear your review of the NEC show though so hopefully you will get to that one.
Sorry to hear of the glitter accident but oh what a lot of lovely cards you are going to be making.
Good luck for tomorrow
Hugs, Neet 1 xx

Caro said...

Love the house cards and the fact you have found sparkly Christmas things all ready to use on your cards. Really hope the chemo goes well and you are able to tolerate it better. Hide from the world and take care of yourself. Hope you have a good week. With love & God Bless. Caro xxx (#10)

Lillianb said...

Good luck with the Chemoand hope your body tolerates it, Love your houses beauifully coloured.

Lilian B # 8

April said...

Christmas already! You are so much more organized than me. Love the home cards. Good luck with your chemo. Positive thoughts coming your way.
April #18

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Oh I browsed around a bit and I really love your Cottage style stamps. I dread the word Christmas. Just got things in some order and now to deal with way too much holiday things. Thanks for the visit and advice. Blessings to you and that darn chemo. Have a great week.

StampinCarol said...

I've never been a fan of loose glitter, hard on pets (though we no longer have one) and eyes when one wears contacts. Seems the slightest puff of breath can get it airborne! But your images are really cool!
The house cards are fabulous! Love your coloring!
Hope the chemo is working! Will pray for you.
Love you quote!
Thanks for popping by and have a wonderful week!
Carol N #20

Belinda said...

Shaz I love the cartoons you include. Today's was so funny. I'm still giggling over here.
Oh what a find. You can crank away. I haven't even started Christmas cards. I do have some I started last year too but finding them may present a challenge. I think they might be in the craft closet and that place is a death trap right now. Pop on by when you can and I am sending you healing energy for your chemo tomorrow.
Hugs,
Belinda #23

Rita said...

My goodness Shaz you have certainly been a busy chick. Looks fabulous images now with all that glitter. Good luck with the Chemo and hope it does what it's supposed to. Hugs Rita xxxx

Dorlene Durham said...

Good luck with the chemo treatments. And take care of yourself. Dorlene #22

Sarah Brennan said...

Hope the reduced dosage Chemo is a bit easier to cope with Shaz. I won't make either the NEC or Happy Stampers this time, but I am off to the Clarity open day at Leyburn on 28th September with Eva. Nice stash of glitter! Happy belated WOYWW. Sarah #2

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

Your house cards turned out delightful! I pray that all goes well with your new dosage of Chemo. Happy belated WOYWW!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Shez, hope your chemo is going well. Love all your makes. I would be horribly overwhelmed at all you are into. You're brilliant for keeping up with it and fearless with your creative curiosity. Loose glitter makes me cringe, lol. I would rather get by with Stickles and Wink of Stellas and glittered card. What can I say, I'm a wimp, but I would love to be able to loose glitter everything! Perhaps someday. Take care and prayers for no infections! xox

An End of an era

An end of an era

I write this with a broken heart, that only time can heal My beautiful, wonderful wifelet Shaz (Silverwolf) passed away peacefully in the ea...