A warm welcome to all my visitors,

Thank you for taking the time to come and look at my blog, I really do appreciate it. I would love you to leave me a comment, even if it’s just to say Hi. It means I can come visit you!

All my designs are original, so copyrighted to me. If I have been inspired by someone elses work, I have named them in the post, and where able, I have provided a link.

Please feel free to use my designs for inspiration, I just ask you to credit me, and provide a link back to my blog.

Thanks, Shaz XX

Sunday 9 June 2019

ATC Storage & uses for storage pockets.

I said last week I'd do a post about ATC storage. So, here we are.
I have WOYWW ATC's going back to the 4th Birthday celebrations, and I had envelopes holding them safe everywhere.
 I finally got around to getting them safely put away, using Storage Sheets bought from Amazon.

 I've yet to decorate the covers!


 These are the specific Trading Card pockets,but they come in a wide variety of pocket sizes,intended as Currency/postcard/photo storage amongst many others.
The 4 pocket square ones are ideal for storing the cards that sometimes come with an ATC.

 



    
This is a screen shot from the Amazon page in the link,so you can see what's available.

They come in batches of 10 pages, so the trading card ones will store 90 ATC's.





I also find the 3 pocket one great for storing large tags in, and larger ATC's too.







All of this years in their pockets now.










 Another great use for these pockets is storing spare die cuts.





The wide range of pocket sizes lets you store all sorts of die cuts- just in case you ever remember you have them!









 
A third use for them is storing unmounted rubber stamps, especially the bare rubber ones.
 No matter how large, or small your stamps, there are pockets that will fit them.







Hope this will be useful/helpful in your storage issues!

5 comments:

Helen said...

thanks Shaz.. this came up as I was bundling up this years atcs into an envelope until I get round to sorting some storage!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

You are very organized! Thanks for sharing!

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

These storage pockets are fabulous. I bought some last year from the Stamp Magic show at Doncaster and I use them for me stamps, mainly the sentiments as it makes it so easy to locate them. They fit great into an A4 folder. Thanks for sharing x

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Shaz ATCs looking good! Think I'm about ready for some more of these pages so pleased you reminded me. Happy creative week, Angela xXx

Christine said...

Superb post again.... didn't realise that there are different sizes in these sheets, I only use the pocket page ones.
Thanks so much for sharing
xx

An End of an era

An end of an era

I write this with a broken heart, that only time can heal My beautiful, wonderful wifelet Shaz (Silverwolf) passed away peacefully in the ea...