The Bleeding Art Tissue is different to ordinary coloured tissue paper, as generally the ordinary sort doesn't do this, although I've heard some of the really cheap stuff will, but the pack of the proper stuff I bought was from Amazon- where else?- and cost £5.62 for 20 50x76 cm assorted colour sheets.
The process is really simple. Just add tissue to a cardstock background, spritz well with water, and leave to dry. How less complicated could a thing be?
The cardstock I've used is just a regular white cardstock, nothing fancy. I had some A3 sheets, so used them.
You can allow it to overlap, or leave spaces. You can spray the cardstock with water first to help the tissue stay in place whilst you spray it properly.
The tissue needs to be wet through, but you don't need water running off the cardstock.
On some sheets I gave a light spritz with spray inks first, before adding tissue, others I just left white.
These took about an hour or so to dry, then I peeled off the tissue. Don't discard this tissue- it's good for at least a couple of uses at full colour, and further uses after that the colours will gradually get paler.
Mine all went into a document wallet for next time.
All the tissue peeled off, and if there were any that you felt needed more, you could place more tissue and respray.
In order to find the best placings for my stamps, I stamped them onto OHP film, with Staz-on.
These were the 4 images I started with, but I added some more afterwards.
Now, I've read that it isn't Staz-on Ink that is harmful to Photopolymer stamps, but the Staz-on Cleaner. I'd also heard that you can use hand sanitiser to remove it from stamps, so gave it a go.
And after. It definitely does do the job.
And while we're on the subject of cleaning, the colour from the tissue will come off on your fingers, and I can tell you that Imperial Leather soap is ace for removing ink from your skin.
These were all the images I stamped out, after they'd been trimmed down.
These two butterfly ones I've added some colour with Prismacolor pencils.
There'll be a part two to this as I get them all made up into cards.