A warm welcome to all my visitors,

Thank you for taking the time to come and look at my blog, I really do appreciate it. I would love you to leave me a comment, even if it’s just to say Hi. It means I can come visit you!

All my designs are original, so copyrighted to me. If I have been inspired by someone elses work, I have named them in the post, and where able, I have provided a link.

Please feel free to use my designs for inspiration, I just ask you to credit me, and provide a link back to my blog.

Thanks, Shaz XX

Wednesday 26 December 2018

WOYWW #499- The Full of Christmas Dinner Edition

Yep, 'cos we are. Full of Turkey, stuffing, sprouts, Pigs in Blankets, and probably most of all, cake. Joining Mrs Santa, aka Julia, over at The Stamping Ground, for the last WOYWW of this year! New Year, and the massive 500 for us all next week.
 Well, no crafting done, it's all about the crafty pressies this week. Santa did bring me a Big Shot, as a replacement for my poor 'Bug.














He also got me a hard case for my Prismacolour pencils. I'd have bought the bigger box if I'd known how much I was going to like them, but I went with the mid sized tin, and buying extra colours left me with no way to store them safely.


I also got a TH Travel platform, here it is alongside it's big brother for comparison.




A few stamps also appeared in my pressies, two Lavinia and one Card-io.

  A plush Baby Dragon, guarding my mug which reads 'Witches Brew' on it,lol.


Some crystal obelisks and a stand for them. They're about 2" high.





And a cauldron for my desk! It's quite heavy, being cast iron.





  
This one not a Christmas pressie, - Doug bought himself a new Gaming monitor, so I get his old one. Quite a bit bigger than my old one,feels like it's almost on my lap!
 I hope everyone had a fab Christmas Day, and can have a nice relaxing Boxing Day today.
To everyone going out to celebrate the New Year, have a fun, safe evening, and Happy New Year to you all.
 Which just leaves.....And Finally........

Because we all know how true this is! I know last year in Tesco, one side of an aisle had reduced price Christmas stuff, and the facing shelves had Easter Eggs!

16 comments:

Neet said...

Love Charlie Brown! Think there is just you and me as yet Shaz. Been trawling about and found "nada, zilch, nuffin"
Love the pressies you got, what a lot Santa brought down your chimney, although I suspect Doug left the front door open for him to get all of those big boys in for you. Happy Crafting - and Happy New Year - here's hoping it is a good one for you.
Love to you both
Neet xx

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Merry Christmas to the Silverwolfs from the Appletons!! Wow, you got some cracking prezzies there, that'll keep you busy for the next few weeks :-D. Nice monitor, bet that makes a real difference. We had a lovely time here too, mostly because everyone was together, the first time for a couple of years!
Hugs LLJ 8 xxx

Sarah Brennan said...

Sadly the cartoon is all too true Shaz. Hope you and Doug had a great Christmas. Fabulous craft goodies for your collection and I love the dragon too. Happy New Year, see you on the other side! Sarah #1

Julia Dunnit said...

Wow, that’s a big ‘un...will try not to post a pic of my face close up or your screen will over deliver! Happy ChristmAs lovelies, you’ve certainly had some gorgeous gifts, the TH platform will be interesting in that size, please report in when you’ve done all the Research and development!

Helen said...

You speak so true, Shaz, I bet the Easter Eggs will be out by New Year.... You must have been a VERY good girl all year, what a fab haul from Santa! Happy rest of Christmas and New Year (won't be going anywhere - not at night anywhere, far too old for that mullarky!) Love to you both Helen #6

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

What a fun post, Shaz! You've got some amazing pressies there - you'll love the Big Shot - I couldn't live without mine now! I also appreciate it when my son upgrades his gaming set up and I get his old kit - still better than anything I would have bought myself LOL. Enjoy your Boxing Day! xx zsuzsa #11

Christine said...

Fab pressies - nobody in my family knows about me crafting ........I always get chocolates (can't really enjoy them as I am a migraine sufferer) and lots of stupid presents ..... says it all I suppose!! lol
I hope you get as much pleasure from your new stamping platform, I love mine.
Talking of love... those obelisks are to die for, what a super present.
Have a good New Year, stay healthy and continue to enjoy your Concerts throughout 2019.
Christine #13

Sue said...

Hi Shaz, Some lovely presents there. You'll have fun with those.

Hope you enjoy the rest of the festive period.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Happy WOYWW
Sue #2

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Amazing..love all the little Christmas treasures, You will love that Big Shot.
I did not know what the crystal obelisks were so red up on that item. They are beautiful and I hope they help. Your post from last week I must have missed but I am anxious to see your use of the Gel Plates. I have 1 and I have liked it for small trials. Shaz I also want to thank you for the lovely card. It is so unique. This is the 1st year I have not sent out cards. Just didn't have it in me. But 2019 will be much better. I plan to do a lot of walking and I always thought it helped me with stress from "Life" situations so I need to do it for me. May you and yours enjoy Welcoming in the NEW YEAR and wishes of happiness throughout.

Heather M said...

Hi Shaz, hope you had a great Christmas Day. Santa certainly delivered a lot of lovely pressies for you. When Mr M upgrades his monitor, I usually get his old one, although that won't be happening in future as my new crafty space only has room for the monitor I currently have. A bigger one won't fit! Thanks for stopping by earlier, and happy Christmas to you and Doug, from myself and Colin. Have a lovely week Heather x #14

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Shaz, I know this is a bit late but also know you wont mind. Just got back from parents. Hope your Christmas has been full of joy it certainly looks like it with all those gorgeous new toys. Happy woyww, Angela x18x

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Hope you both had a great Christmas Shaz & maybe a day to play with your pressies today, sorry i'm a little later than planned, had a few internet issues. Maybe people buying their Easter Eggs online hee hee!!
Happy woyww & Happy New Year, take care & stay safe. Tracey #7

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hi Shaz, yes lots of new pressie, I have a regular size “old but not much used” big shot and my 9 year old almost had it cuttlebug and grand calibur. It is used for certain things as are bug and big shot. Looks like fun with new goodies, happy belated WOYWW and happy belated Christmas.
Shaz in Oz.x#5 ps glad card made it ok. Loved yours. Xxxxx to you and Doug. Xxx

Magic Maggie said...

Love that Cauldron - where from and how big please??
I think I must be a closet goth - I did Lavinia Fairies on my Christmas cards this year (see them on Facebook 'Lavinia for You' under one of my other names - Maggie Henderson), anyway, one of the card recipients has just thanked me for 'the gothic fairy card'. I see where he's coming from, I was just trying to be a bit more arty!
Anyway, love to you all - see you next year
Maggie (Yorkite)

Doug Brooks said...

@Magic Maggie
the cauldron is 11cm tall and is off ebay, this is the one i bought

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Small-Cast-Iron-Pot-Belly-Cauldron-Triple-Moon-Crescent-Witch-Wicca-Pagan-Goth/292694593627?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Kindest regards
Doug

craftyani said...

So true are the cartoons notice that holidays were advertised on TV straight after Christmas. You are lucky having people who buy crafty things for you. My family don't seem to realise that this would be the best presents for me to receive. Wishing you a healthy 2019. Ani #3

An End of an era

An end of an era

I write this with a broken heart, that only time can heal My beautiful, wonderful wifelet Shaz (Silverwolf) passed away peacefully in the ea...