A warm welcome to all my visitors,

Thank you for taking the time to come and look at my blog, I really do appreciate it. I would love you to leave me a comment, even if it’s just to say Hi. It means I can come visit you!

All my designs are original, so copyrighted to me. If I have been inspired by someone elses work, I have named them in the post, and where able, I have provided a link.

Please feel free to use my designs for inspiration, I just ask you to credit me, and provide a link back to my blog.

Thanks, Shaz XX

Friday 23 March 2018

Stampscapes Challenge - Spring in my World.

For any Stampscapes fans out there who don't know about it, there is a new Stampscapes Challenge Page on Facebook. They used to host it over on Yahoo, but have recently brought themselves over to FB. It has a huge number of members posting their work, and is supported by Kevin Nakagawa- the Stampscapes creator- who can regularly be found commenting in posts, and on images.
 There are challenge categories for complete newbies, and for those with a  little more experience, so there are levels for everyone to enjoy.



These are my two entries for this months March Challenge, which is called Spring in my World.
 This is more the sort of Spring weather we'd be hoping to see, rather than all the snow & ice we've been getting.
 The first image uses slightly more muted colours, whilst the second is a little more vibrant. Lots of spring flowers added with gel pens, and I've tried to get some variation in the grass by using an assortment of  green dye based inks, all Adirondacks.
 The stamps used are (Top image):
144F Cabin with Fence,
149F Waterside Bluff, Right
244E Tree Cluster( just the tops, for bushes).

 The bottom image uses :
144F Cabin with fence,
148F Waterside Bluff, Left
196F Pine Tree( just the top again)
068D Reeds large.



4 comments:

Laura said...

Your Stampscapes creations are just beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Your stampscapes are absolutely lovely! Great job! I love these pretty scenes and the coloring is soft and pretty.

Christi Conley said...

Oh my goodness!!! I've loved {and been in awe} of people who can use Stampscapes, and you obviously know how! Both of these cards are AMAZING! Breathtaking, really - fabulous job! xx

Aimeslee Winans said...

Now, that Stampscaping is just something I am plumb afraid to even try so I am in awe of yours! xoxo

An End of an era

An end of an era

I write this with a broken heart, that only time can heal My beautiful, wonderful wifelet Shaz (Silverwolf) passed away peacefully in the ea...