They were all done with Distress Inks, and assorted Versafine colours for the stamping itself.
After the ink blending, I used a dots stencil to sponge through a little of the darkest colour through in patches, then flicked water over them and blotted it with some kitchen roll.
The WOYWW was done with some alpha stamps, little wooden peg ones from Hampton Arts I picked up for a quid somewhere- either going to be Hobbycrafts the store, or the Hobbycrafts show at the NEC. The 8 comes from a Tim Holtz alpha & numbers set called Mini Worn Text. They were stamped in Versafine Crimson Red.
I also made use of my Stamping Platform to get the fairy, from Lavinia Stamps, in the same place on each card, which was slightly more critical than normal, in order not to end up mixing with the WOYWW8 stamped in the bottom corner.
She was stamped in Versafine Onyx Black, and heat embossed with clear powder.To get her away from the numbers, and give me room to stamp 'Believe in Magic' on the right, I needed her to be stamped slightly off the page.
Bit of improvisation here- I used a clear ruler lay along the left hand edge of the platform- which is the 'closed' side- butted my ATC up to it, added the magnets to hold the ATC down, then removed the ruler & stamped. A cheap & easy way to give yourself a bit more freedom in positioning.
I know Versafine isn't specifically meant for heat embossing, but I find that dependant on the cardstock used, and sometimes how quickly you can do it, it is possible. The cardstock for these ATC's, by the way, are Clarity ready cut ATC's.
These pics seem out of order, but I made another 10 on top of my original batch of 20 to have some extras for sharing, and clearly didn't do everything in quite the same order!
Next bit to be added- and again I used the Stamp Positioner so I didn't get it wonky- was the 'Believe in Magic'. This comes from a Lavinia Stamps one that reads' Those who don't believe in Magic will never find it', but I didn't want the whole thing, and the positioning of the words on the original didn't work for me either, so out came the scissors.
The hanging leaves along the top are stamped in Olympia Green Versafine, first & second generation stamping.
Final stamping was some Tiny Mushrooms, Lavinia stamps, in Versafine Majestic Blue along the bottom.
Now to give them some dimension, and I used Liquid Pearls Onyx on a few of the 'buds' at the ends of the flower the fairy is resting on. On others I used Stickles Black Diamond.
Just about visible here is Stickles Diamond used on the Fairys wings, and then just a few dots to her right for a bit more sparkle. Then I decided the mushrooms needed a bit of bling, so added some Stickles Midnight Blue to the tops.